special chapter ✨ [ if ( m/n) and sans AU in m/n replace AU] ( 2/3)

( m/n) POV

I looked at the boy with a wide grin on my face while he was pale then I heard another student whispering something, then not long after the astrology teacher came from behind us.

"What's all this?" asked the astronomy teacher.

"It's nothing, sir." I said.

the astronomy teacher saw me then widened his eyes in surprise "( m/n)?" call the teacher.

"Sorry sir, I'm a new student." I said sweatdrop.

"Oh new student ... sorry if I'm a little late then please stand in front of the class and please introduce yourselves." said the astrology teacher with a smile.

we nodded then we stood in front of the class and introduced ourselves as usual "please sit on the bench you like." said the astrology teacher.

I then chose to sit on the bench near the window and my seatmates were Dream and Ink, while Sans and Blue in front of us, the astrology teacher then started the lesson.

[ a few hours later]

after a few hours passed astrology class finally finished and I think the lesson (your choice), I then look at the next schedule and see I have a soul lesson?

I looked at the lesson confused "what's your next schedule?" I asked.

"I got the gym!!" replied ink.

"Me and Blue get the same class, namely art!!" replied dream.

"I got... a soul class? How strange." replied sans.

I looked at him "you too? I thought I would be alone again." I said.

"You got that class too?" asked sans who sounded worried.

I nodded then finally the four of us separated from dream, ink, and blue, sans and I walked to the next class. during the trip we talked "( m/n) if in class there is something that is not comfortable for you, you can refuse the teacher because you know ... what if your soul is not comfortable." Sans said worriedly.

"Yes ... I will do it thanks for your advice sans." I said smiling.

when we were talking again we finally arrived in front of the class, sans and I entered the class and were surprised to see the class which was very spacious like a hall.

there's a lot of monsters and humans here talking, sans and I chose a seat in the back and I immediately decided to put my head on the table.

"I feel tired and hungry considering that I haven't eaten food during recess." I thought weakly.

when I was complaining because I couldn't eat during break time suddenly there was a paper ball thrown at my head making me see who threw the paper ball.

when i saw who the culprit was it turned out to be a nightmare of this world along with his gang " dammit!! why must he be of all skeletons!!" I thought annoyed.

I then squeezed the paper and put the paper in front of me then not long after there was another ball of paper thrown at me making me annoyed, because I was annoyed I threw the paper back and hit the head of the killer of this world while his friends laughed at his friend.

I ignored this and then the class finally started, I continued to stare at the lesson carefully until suddenly the teacher of the lesson said something.

"Pay attention to everything as you know about the soul we are studying today, I will tell you about the soul type and the very step soul type." said the teacher.