if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K-project (1/5).

( m/n) POV

I'm lying on the sofa in the living room with Frisk who is watching anime on TV quietly, I don't know why he's curious about the anime that Alpyhs gave to Frisk.

"You haven't finished watching the anime, Frisk?" I asked.

Frisk shook his head "Not yet!! It's still half an episode of this anime." Frisk replied.

I then looked at the tv where there was a picture of an anime character there "ah I've watched this anime." I thought.

"Me too!! this anime is great." say (n/n).

"I also agree that the anime caught my attention." say swap.

"Which character do you like from the K-project anime?" I asked.

yes the anime is called K-project ... an anime that tell This story is taken from a different world from the world of reality.

"K Project" tells the story of an ordinary young boy who is caught in a psychic war between 7 Kings.

"Who is your favorite character?" I asked.

"munakata reisi." swap answer.

"Totsuka Tatara." answer (n/n).

"How about you?" ask swap.

"Me? Hum~ ... I'm between Isana Yashiro or Kuro." I answered.

while talking to swap and ( n/n) about the anime K-project suddenly my phone rang making me have to pick up the phone " hello with ( m/n) can I help you?? I said.

"yo (m/n) it's me undyne." Undyne replied.

"Undyne? What are you calling me??" I asked.

"Well can you and Frisk come to the lab at my house!! There's something I want to talk to you about and Frisk too." Undyne replied.

"Okay, we'll be there in a few minutes." I said.

"Good, see you in the lab (m/n)!!" Undyne said.

then the phone was disconnected then i got up from the couch " frisk come with me to alpyhs and undyne's home lab now he says he has something to say to both of us." I said.

frisk stopped watching then looked at me "okay but wait a few more minutes." said frisk with her pupy eyes.

I let out my breath "okay I'll give you 5 minutes after that you have to stop understanding?" I said.

Frisk nodded "Good now I'm going to my room to change my clothes." I said.

then I walked towards the room I was in and cleaned my body after that I just put on my clothes, after I finished I then went downstairs and saw a neat frisk.

I smiled gently then reviewed his brown mane " I promise Frisk after we finish from Alpyhs house you can watch that anime again." I said.

Frisk nodded then we both went to Undyne's house by riding a motorbike and when I got there I immediately parked my motorbike in front of Undyne's trunk, then we both went into Undyne's house.

I then opened the door of his house then entered Undyne's house "What do you think Undyne wants to tell us, Sis (m/n)???" Frisk asked.

"I don't know... but it looks like a serious problem." I said.

then the two of us continued to walk inside until finally we were both in alpysh's lab, I then knocked on the door of the lab room and not long after the door opened revealing an undyne figure.

"yo finally you come punk!!" Undyne said with a big smile.

"Yes now let us in and explain what you want to say to both of us." I said.