part 1

2 years later ~

[ at the airport]

"Ah ~ I finally came home !! It's been a long time, huh." said someone.

At the airport stands a 19 year old boy who has hair color (h / c) and colored eye (f / c) next to him is covered by an eye patch.

Then the boy walked to the outside of the airport then took a taxi "please go to the mountain town of ebbot sir." said the boy.

The taxi driver was driving towards the mountain town of Ebbot while waiting for his destination.

The boy took his cellphone and made a call. "hello? ferry I want you to help me with something." said the boy.

"Do you know what day it is?" asked the boy.

"... you really are very forgetful, ya ferry." said the boy with a chuckle.

"Don't you forget ~ now is the day where frisk's birthday !!" said the boy happily.

"I want you to help me with ..." said the boy.

"alright thanks a lot ferry !!" said the boy.

then he ends his call and then he looks out the cab window while looking around with a smile.

"Since I left ... here has changed." muttered the boy.

Then the boy's cellphone rang and the boy picked up the phone "hello?" replied the boy.

"yes with myself?" said the boy.

"oh !! it's okay ma'am !! oh yes ma'am ... may not give me a big box the size of a doll later." said the boy.

"I want to make something." said the boy.

"alright, thanks a lot ma'am !!" said the boy.

then the boy turned off his phone then he saw a building in front of him "finally arrived !!" thought the boy happily.

Then the boy asked the taxi driver to drop him off at a building where a cake was sold.

"this is the money sir !!" said the boy.

"but this is too much sir !!" said the taxi driver.

"It's okay !! Think of it as sustenance for you and your family !!" said the boy with a smile.

"Is he an angel !?" thought the driver when he saw the smile from the boy.

"Alright !! Thank you very much !!" said the taxi driver.

then the taxi driver left and the boy entered the cake shop he ordered a few days ago.

"Excuse me !! Is there anyone here !!" said the boy.

When the boy entered, he saw his friend, the ferry, dressed as a magician.

"ferry? is that you?" asked the boy.

"yes !! it's me ferry !! (m / n) do you not believe it?" said the ferry pretending to be hurt.

(m / n) just chuckled at his friend's words "sorry it's just ... since when have you been able to play magic?" asked (m / n).

"since I got home from my college a few months ago." answered ferry.

then the two of them hugged like friends, then they let go of their hug.

"So you were invited by the dreemur family to attend frisk's birthday?" asked (m / n).

"Right and I was told to be a magician there !?" said the ferry happily.