part 4

nightmare POV

I glared at dust, horror, killer, and cross "why do you all always fail in these 2 missions !?" I said angrily.

I saw their frightened faces all, I am not happy today because Star Sans always appears when we want to kidnap all AU frisk and chara to take determined souls.

we already got some AU chara and frisk but we failed in taking UT! frisk and UF! frisk because they were both always guarded by their sans and brothers.

I'm actually quite curious since when all AU frisks have siblings and what I heard when they returned from the undertale and failed to bring the frisk because their brother has a powerful magic plus the help of star sans.

"It seems like it will be even more difficult, especially when their brother's protects them, how can their brother have magic like killer and dust say." I thought frustrated.

I then get an idea then I grin "if we can't frisk and chara ... then we will catch their brother's too." I said.

I saw their shocked faces "but he looks strong especially with the others !!" said dust.

"we will all do simultaneously you guys kidnap AU frisk and chara while error and I will catch their brother." I said.

everyone nodded and then they left my face "looks like this is going to be very interesting." I thought.

(m / n) POV

"Brother ~ I'm bored." said frisk.

"me too frisk ... how about we go to mr.asgore's garden !!" I said with a smile.

"That's right !! I heard that the goat father planted a beautiful plant there !! let's go there, brother." said frisk.

I nodded then we both went to the garden where Mr.asgore was, when we got to the back yard we both saw mr. asgore who is drinking tea together with mrs.toriel.

then we went to them "goat mom !! goat dad !!." shouted frisk happily.

then mr. asgore and mrs. toriel looked at the two of us then they were soft "hello my children !! what's wrong you two here are not like usual." said mrs. toriel with a smile.

then frisk hugged mrs. Toriel "Because Frisk is bored so we chose to come here to see the plants Mr. Asgore is planting and I heard from Frisk Mr. Asgore is growing beautiful plants." I said happily.

Mr.asgore smiled "Frisk say it's true (m / n) ... the plants here are very beautiful and it's me who takes care of them all !!" he said.

I then looked at all the flower plants that mr. Asgore planting and staring in awe "woah ~" I amazed.

"Come on brother !! I will show you the most beautiful plant here !!" said frisk. then they took my hand and took me to a beautiful flower "this is the flower !!" said frisk.

I looked at the flower in front of me in awe then I held the flower "what is the name of this flower frisk?" I asked.

"What you are holding is buttercup !! A very beautiful plant, I used to see it when I was underground." said frisk.

then I looked at all the flowers until I saw a little big flower of this flower "what flower is this? the shape is the same as buttercup but the size is a little bigger than others? I thought confused.

then I touched the flower until the flower suddenly had its roots wrapped around my hand.

"Wh-what-" I said was cut off by the flower's root covering my mouth.