chapter 68-space between

January 12th, 2020
Rachel's p/v
"Promise me you're never going to disobey me ever again."
I nod. "You have my word."
"Ok. You're no longer grounded. I already gave you your phone back a few days ago, I don't wanna have to take it again. You know I grounded you for a reason. Plus, all the studying did you good. No excuses to get B's, right?"
"No excuses."
"Cool. I'm going to the grocery store for some milk. I won't be long."
I wave goodbye. Darry grabs his coat from the rack and walks out the door. He got back to work the same day I got my phone back. You can't leave a girl alone at her house with no communication. That's just a road path to danger.

Not being able to leave the house was absolute torture. Going outside to do the laundry was actually exciting. I swear I'm 50 shades paler now. But I guess this all serves as a buildup fo me and Tyler's reunion. We finally were able to talk when I got my phone back, but it's not the same. Seeing him in person and caressing his touch is completely different than a FaceTime call. I miss him. I miss Coco too.

I still haven't figured out the reason for Sabrina and Darry's breakup. I asked Sabrina but she wouldn't spill. The reason must have been tough on her. Any breakup is hard but for her to not even tell her friends? I asked Darry's friend group, no ones know anything. Maybe Sabrina told them to keep it a secret, but Hector wouldn't hide it from me. Hector has never lied to me! This is all very suspicious.

Another mystery I've been trying to solve is the mystery of Sophia and Declan. She messaged me yesterday.

She said "difficult" but I think she meant "different"

She said "difficult" but I think she meant "different". Either way, thats pretty suspicious if you ask me. Why is Declan distant with her? And why is she taking her anger out on me? I can't believe she thought I would lie about hanging out with him. There's no reason for me to keep it a secret. I want her and Declan to work out. Looks like Declan isn't putting in his part. But that's for them to solve and for me to step away.

I found a way to still see Mary's posts the day I got my phone back. Wow, that day was eventful. I made an account to mess with Karens a while ago but I totally forgot about it. I logged in and looked up Mary's account. Still public. Just keeping updated on her shit. Not to copy of course, but to make sure she isn't talking shit about me. After the exposing account drama, I have no reason to trust her or any of her friends.