chapter 40-i will

November 25th, 2019
Rachel's p/v
It's been a slow morning for me but my mind is racing all over the place. We're officially on fall break so there's no school, but I don't get to see Tyler until the afternoon. I don't know what's worse, seeing him at school or seeing him during our competition. Shit, I haven't even thought about the competition. All the nerves are hitting me all at once and I don't even have a major role. I wonder how Erica and Bowie are feeling.

The only thing that's been keeping me occupied is looking at Mary's feed. Jonas came in with the clutch and sent me screenshots of her stuff.

She posted this on her story

She posted this on her story. It makes sense for her to be out shopping today.

Jonas said that she posted this on her feed and then immediately deleted it

Jonas said that she posted this on her feed and then immediately deleted it. It's a cute photo, why did she delete it! Or archived, who knows maybe it'll pop back in a day or two.

Seeing her outfit did give me the inspiration to change out of pajamas. I'm wearing my white tank top red horizontal lines going across, blue mom jeans, and white Filas. I don't have a red necklace but I do have my turtle one! Clearly there's an obvious winner here.

I might as well stalk Mary's twitter. Three days ago I saw Darry follow it. At this point I could care less if he's friends with her again. Like nothing I can do or say will change that so what's the point of arguing? We already spent the beginning of November fighting over it, I just kinda learned to accept his wishes.

Mary probably has some inspirational hippie tweets and a few photos here and there. Whatever her account looks like I am not going to try to copy it. I just have a burner account that I use whenever I like a boy. I've liked Tyler for a long time now and he doesn't have a twitter so there was no reason for me to go on it. I don't like Mary in any way, but I'm still going to go on it.