chapter 35-heartache tonight

November 9th, 2019
Rachel's p/v
Today is a brand new and exciting day. I'm out for a short walk, just to get my body working and my mind off of things. I hardly ever appreciate the outdoors. In my defense, my neighborhood isn't exactly the prettiest view. That's why I'm a bit far from my house. I honestly just love looking at all the fancy houses with fancy trees and porches. A lovely elderly couple waved to me a few minutes ago. I adore it here.

Hold the phone, I actually hate it here. Why is it that whenever I try to have some calm in my system life decides to throw a fireball at me? Maryland is a state with so much wilderness, why doesn't Mary check it out? Serenity should check it out as well since they're so buddy buddy now.

Nah fuck this it's too early for this shit. Thereshould be rules for these type of things. Rule #1, I can only see her at school. Rule #2, she can only see me when I'm dressed appropriately. It's a Saturday morning, sweats and a hoodie is the norm. So tell me why she's dressed like a runway model? All of the damn time.

Mary is wearing a white 70s print long sleeve top with medium-sized bat wing sleeves, a black sleeveless dress with an open front that comes down to a horizontal row of buttons, white long socks, black oxford Docs, and a brown floral bag. Absolutely stunning. Even Serenity is dressed up cool. Black lil bralette with a red bow in the middle, black blazer, white bell bottom jeans, and I can't even tell what shoes she's got on. Life is not fair.

I can be mad all I want, none of my anger will bring back my friends anyway. I'm expecting to see them at Hector's party, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't be shocked when I do see them. No one can go from having a group of days to having 0 friends and still be vibrant. I have Declan now, and he's more than enough. But even too I'm worried that he's going to go back to his old friends. He has every right to do that. After all, they're his friends.

Darry's p/v
I unfollowed Lauren before I saw the photos she posted about me. Whatever she does or whatever she says doesn't matter to me, I just hate the fact that everyone thinks I cheated on her. Nigel sent me a screenshot of her latest post, and all I gotta to say is "has she not matured?".

It's literally not even about the photo that I'm mad about, it's her caption

It's literally not even about the photo that I'm mad about, it's her caption. "I hope you're happy with her, I know I'm happy with him". Who's her? There was never a her in our relationship. There was never a her out of it either. It's defamation of my character, and if I wasn't so disinterested in speaking to her, I would've fired back. But alas, I really don't care about my reputation. Lauren can spread lies about me and I'd be chilling with my camera equipment and black and white filters. My filters are here to stay.

Mary reached out to me, but I couldn't bother to respond to her. That's another change in me, I won't be supporting people who actively hurt others. I want Mary to accept that she did wrong and not hide behind a screen. Not that she's hiding behind a screen, but there's a wall separating her mask and her true self. She should break it down, a lot more people would like her if she talked to them the same way she talks to me.