chapter 41-butterfly effect

November 26th, 2019
Rachel's p/v
Tyler and I spent 3 hours playing Roblox together. Everything still feels like a dream to me. I'm actually dating Tyler? There's no need for anyone to pinch me, I never want to wake up.

I have to look my best for myself, and for Tyler just a tiny bit. I came up with a default Rachel fit that I'm going to turn into my default: black off the shoulder top, Darry's brown leather jacket, black mom jeans, black docs, and my black mini bag. I don't think blue is my favorite color anymore, it's definitely black. It's just so easy to style!

A few days ago I overheard Mary's conversation with Darry over the phone, they were recommending each other songs. Mary suggested Morning Sex by Ralph Castelli. I did listen to it myself and wow, I instantly fell in love. In honor of the song I'm going to base my caption off of a lyric. I think I have the perfect line in mind.

After Tyler posted the photo of us I got 20 new followers

After Tyler posted the photo of us I got 20 new followers. I'm finally going to be one of those people who get like 50 likes in 1 minute. Thank you sweetie!
Sage commented "❤️", Declan commented "I see that you have great taste in music", and Tyler commented "am i one of them:/" and I replied with "just one of them;)". In reality I was referring to putting off telling him that I knew everything. But not anymore because I'm his.

Darry and I walking to everyone at the tables. Tyler isn't here yet, but Mary is. She's wearing a black trasher shirt, black windbreaker, dark blue loose jeans, pastel lime green high top vans, and a black betty hoop mini bag. I absolutely love her vans, such a pretty shade of green.

I swear Mary only wears that jacket as if she doesn't have like 30 million others to pick from. If she's able to wear a different shirt everyday I'm sure she can pull out a different jacket. No kidding, she hasn't repeated a shirt yet.

There he is, my sunshine eyes. I really like Tyler's outfit: black turtleneck, white fleece jacket, black levi 505s, and black docs. He has on a couple of silver necklaces and a few rings. Our outfits match well together, I see that he's a fan of black as well.

Tyler is talking to who I think is his mom in the car. I'm just going to say hi to Declan first.
"Hello sir." I sit across from him.
"Hello."
"So Tyler and I are together now."
"I am aware."
"Are you mad?"
"Not mad, just a little worried for you, but you know what you're doing. At the end of the day, I just want you to be happy."
"Speaking of Tyler, do you think he's going to sit with Mary?"
"Why would he?"
"I don't know, I just thought since he's friends with her."
"But you're dating him."
"You're right," I start to shiver, "gosh it's cold."
"It's supposed to get colder later today."
"Great."

I look over at Mary. She gets up from the bench and runs over to Tyler. The two go in for a hug. They pull away and Tyler follows Mary to the table she's sitting at.
"Go sit with him!"
"He didn't come to me."
"He probably just didn't see you. We are behind her table after all, and we're on the left too."
"I still feel awkward about all of this. Plus, Mary is there."
"Are you going to let Mary get in the way of you hanging out with your boyfriend?"
"You saw the way she hugged him. Is that even right?"
"I don't think it is. They're friends so it's obvious she knows about you two."
"I just realized that Mary can tell Tyler lies about me and he'll believe her. What if that's why he didn't sit with me?"
"You're overthinking."
"I don't want to leave you alone so I'm sticking with you."
"Gee, thanks."
I glance over at Tyler. Shit he's looking at me. He motions at me to come over.
"You're coming with me."
"He told you to come, not me!"
"You're not leaving me alone with her."
Declan sighs. "The things I do for you."