chapter 45-later, alligator

November 30th, 2019
Rachel's p/v
I woke up at around 4 am thirsty as hell so I went into the kitchen for some water when I overheard Darry talking to none other than Mary. He was helping her plan out her birthday party. Even though we aren't friends, I'm still going to buy her a gift. I don't even know what she would like. I'll have Tyler help me or something. Today I get to spend the whole day with him.

Apparently Mary decided it was a great idea to post at 6 in the morning. Her photos are nice I guess.

I just don't know how she got all those likes at like the crack of dawn

I just don't know how she got all those likes at like the crack of dawn. These must be pics from her summer trip to like The Bahamas or something. She's probably traveled the world. Well today's outfit goes out to the first time I traveled out of state. Man, such a throwback.

I'm wearing my black and white leopard print long sleeve top with a heart neckline, black leather jacket, black skirt, red heels, and my red knitted cross body bag. I also have on a white headband. I slept with my hair braided so now it's pretty curly. I'm in love with myself. Even though it's cold, I think I'll manage.

All of last night I was trying to shake off this weird feeling but I just can't stop thinking about Declan's vision or daydream. The logical side of me is yelling that nothing is going to happen, but my mind likes to freak me out. Enough of that thought, I should be jumping up and down because I get to see my angel this morning.

Tyler and I are going to hang at the cafeteria because once again the weather is too bad for outside entertainment. I just wish he'd get here already because Mary is at table in front of me. She may be alone, but her 20 million friends are probably going to come any second now.

I have mixed feelings on Mary's outfit. She's wearing a red and orange fuzzy cropped tank top, dark blue flared jeans, black platform heels, and a bag that matches her shirt, including the frills. Despite the questionable top, her outfit is nice nonetheless. She's too cool for school.
"Hey you." Tyler says. He's holding a red rose.
"It certainly is." Tyler hands me the rose.
"Aw, thank you."
"I got it from my own garden."
"That's so sweet. I'm sad I didn't get you anything."
"It's ok. Get used to gifts by the way, I like to spoil the people I care about."
"Well aren't you a doll? That's so nice of you."
"How did you sleep?"
"Good actually. I had a dream that I was performing at Times Square."
"Oh for real? I'd be your number 1 fan."
"That's more of your place though."
"Dude, what if we were to perform together?"
"That would be amazing. How about you, how did you sleep?"
"I-"
"Move over I'm in a bad mood." Sage says while sitting in between us. Tyler and I scoot.
"What happened?"
"Ethan dumped me."
"He what!"
"Who's Ethan?"
"But you guys were only dating for a day!"
"I know! Apparently I was too needy? All I wanted to do was FaceTime. He said no and I respected his decision. Worst part of all is that he dumped me over text."
"That son of a bitch. He doesn't know who he's messing with."
"Maybe he wasn't ready for a relationship and that was his way of not admitting it?"
"Don't comment because you're not a girl." Sage makes a fist.
"Gosh, I hate when men."
"Me too. All men are trash."
"Excuse me, just to clarify, I'm an exception, right?"
"What did I tell you about commenting?"
"Rachel."
"Sage, please respect my boyfriend."
"Rachel!"
"Tyler, please respect her wishes."
"But I'm human and I have a right to talk and voice my opinion."
"I already don't like you, you do not want to get on my bad side."
"How could I possibly do that? I'm just an angel." Tyler smiles sweetly. He does look like an angel with those blue eyes and gentle lips.