chapter 39-final act

November 24th, 2019
Rachel's p/v
The last couple of weeks have been insane. So much has happened, yet very little things have changed. One thing that did change my life was the same day I found I was a failed abortion. That night I fell into a depression state. I couldn't eat, I couldn't drink, I couldn't even talk. I stayed in bed for three days. When I returned to school I would just zone out, thinking about what life would've been like if I wasn't here. Declan being the greatest best friend in the whole universe helped me find the strength to move forward.

I'm doing a lot better now. I definitely needed a break from the world. Our competition is tomorrow so I have to make it my number one priority.

Something funny happened last week. Declan and I were eating lunch at the cafeteria when Audrey walked up to us. She asked if Declan and I were interested in going on a double date with her and her boyfriend Callum, the guy she met at the party. We explained that we weren't dating which surprised her for some reason. Out of nowhere, Heath joined our conversation. Audrey told him that she got a boyfriend and was looking for another couple to join their first day because she felt awkward going alone with him. Piper, who was passing by, saw Heath and greeted him. Heath then asked Piper if he wanted to go on a double date with Audrey and her boyfriend. Piper got excited and said yes. Audrey told me the day after that that the date was very awkward. Heath barely talked to Piper. It's pretty obvious that Heath has a thing for Audrey. I just don't like how he's using Piper to make her jealous. That's not cool whatsoever.

Jonas kept me up to date with Mary's feed. At this point it isn't for research, I just want to see her stuff. Unfortunately, she archived almost everything, but I do have all the screenshots.

Her most recent post is captioned "picnic with nina:)"

Her most recent post is captioned "picnic with nina:)". I noticed that those two are inseparable. In her second most recent post, she captioned it "wearing da new boots, oh and ft. john's cat ❤️". I don't know who John is but he has a very cute cat! The third most recent post is captioned "choose your character". I pick the orange bag. Her fourth most recent is captioned "vintage news letter". I want one! Her fifth most recent doesn't have a caption, and her 5th most recent is captioned "this is old". I wonder how old it is.