Prologue

Note:-
________________

Beta's Unwanted Wife And The Curse
Copyright ©️ 2021 Niki_p367
All Rights Reserved.

____________________________
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Dear wonderful readers,

I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude for giving my book a chance. It means the world to me that you have taken the time to read my work. As an author, I have poured my love, emotions, and heart into every page of this book, and I hope that it resonates with you.

Your support and encouragement inspire me to continue writing and sharing my stories with the world. I would be honored to hear your thoughts and feedback on my book. Thank you again for taking the time to read my work, it means more than you can imagine. ❤️❤️

Special thanks to -wanderes for this amazing cover ❣️

____________________________

The darkness is always lurking, waiting for its next victim. It is a predator, stalking its prey and biding its time until the perfect moment to strike. It is a force to be reckoned with, one that cannot be escaped or denied.

In the world of the supernatural, werewolves are the creatures that haunt the night. They are masters of the darkness, able to transform into wolves at will and conceal their true nature from the human world. But they are not alone in their quest for power and control.

The Golden Moon pack, the Blue Sapphire pack, and the Blood Oath pack are all cursed, doomed to never find their true mates. Forced to accept arranged marriages and a life of solitude, they are bound by this curse. But when Niya Davis enters the picture, everything changes.

Niya is a human girl with a past that she is running from. She seeks peace and a new beginning, but little does she know that her fate is intertwined with the cursed werewolf, Cedric Smith. Cedric is the beta of the Golden Moon pack, the younger brother of two alphas, and engaged to be married to his girlfriend. But when he meets Niya, everything falls apart.

As these two characters come together and their secrets are revealed, the darkness within them threatens to consume them. Will they be able to survive the curse and find happiness together, or will they succumb to the shadows? The fate of these two is uncertain, but one thing is for sure - the darkness will stop at nothing to claim them as its own.

They say fate can be a bitch sometimes.

There might be a rainbow, after the rain and thunderstorm in their life

Will they survive this together?

____________________________

Disclaimer

This book is a work of fiction and a product of the author's imagination. The names, characters, and places depicted in the story are entirely fictional. Any resemblance to real people, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The author does not intend to harm or offend any individual, group, or community with this story. It is purely a work of fiction and does not reflect the author's personal beliefs, opinions, or experiences.

Readers are advised to approach the story with an open mind and understand that it is solely a creation of the author's imagination.
_

________________

Please do,

Vote
Comment
Follow
&
Share ❣️

And last but not the least

Stay
In
❣️🕊️Peace🕊️❣️
_______________

AUTHOR 'S NOTE:-

Thank you to all the readers out there for giving me a chance.
And thank you for deciding to read my book. I would be glad if you share your thoughts about this book.

And if you like my story then please do like, comment, and share with your friends.

I will be looking forward to your response on my book, and do let me know you're thoughts in the comment section.

Thank you once again
*Love and peace ❤️☮️🕊️*