Chapter 56

NIYA'S POV:-

Standing in the center of the clearing, my heart racing as I faced off against the ten rogue werewolves. I know that I couldn't let them capture me again. I had to fight, no matter what the cost. I took my stance ready to battle.

The lead werewolf, a massive brute with scars crisscrossing his face, stepped forward. "Give up,Girl" he growled.

"You can't win. There are ten of us, and only one of you."

"I'll never give up, I'll fight until my last breath." I didn't back down as I said.

The lead werewolf snarled and launched himself at me, his claws extended. I was ready for him, dodging to the side and delivering a powerful punch to his gut. The werewolf grunted in pain, but he didn't go down.

The other nine werewolves surrounded me, closing in on me from all sides. I knew that I had to keep moving if I wanted to survive. I darted and dodged, my fists flying as I fought off the attackers.

But despite my best efforts, I was no match for the werewolves. They were stronger and faster than I was, and they quickly began to wear me down.

One of the werewolves managed to land a hit, his claws slicing across my arm. I gritted my teeth against the pain, refusing to let it slow me down. I fought on, my determination fueling my strength.

But it wasn't enough. The werewolves continued to press their attack, and I knew that I was running out of time. I was starting to feel the fatigue setting in, and I knew that it was only a matter of time before I went down.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity,I found myself on the ground, my vision blurring as the werewolves closed in. I knew that this was it. I had fought as hard as I could, but it hadn't been enough.

But just as the werewolves were about to deliver the final blow, a loud howl filled the air. I looked up to see Cedric standing in front of me.

"Took you too long" I coughed some blood as I groaned in pain.

"I'm sorry, I should have reached you earlier" he spoke guilty.

"Hey!! I'm just kidding" I laughed a little as he turned his head to look at me.

"How can you laugh in such a state" he shook his head.

"Cedric, look" I gasped and he turned his head back to look towards the rogues.

The air around us turned thick with tension as the number rogue werewolves increased to around 30,their eyes glowing with malice as they bared their teeth.

Cedric, by my side, tensed as he prepared to fight as he crouched protectively over me. He narrowed his eyes as he bared his teeth.

The first attack came from the right, as one of the rogue werewolves lunged forward with claws extended. Cedric was quick to react, dodging to the side and swinging his fist in a powerful punch that sent the rogue werewolf crashing to the ground.

But the other 29 rogue werewolves were not so easily defeated. They closed in on us from all sides, snarling and snapping their teeth as they tried to get past Cedric's defenses. He fought with all his might, his fists flying as he fought to keep the rogue werewolves at bay.

Despite his best efforts, Cedric was quickly becoming overwhelmed by the sheer numbers of his opponents. I could see the strain on his face, and I knew he couldn't hold out much longer.

Just when it seemed that all was lost, I stirred, my eyes fluttering open as I struggled to sit up. Seeing Cedric in trouble, I summoned all my remaining strength and launched myself at the nearest rogue werewolf, sinking the sharp wooden stick that I found on the ground in his throat and tearing out his jugular.