Chapter 51

CEDRIC'S POV:-

The sound of a sharp whistle pierced through the air, catching my attention. "Phwwwwwhht," it went. I turned to see what had caused the commotion and found my best friend trailing behind me.

"What?" I asked, descending the steps.

"You look handsome," he snickered, his hands stuffed in his pockets.

"I'm born handsome," I retorted with a smirk, scanning the crowd of familiar faces around us. One face, however, was notably absent.

"Your eyes look restless," Blake whispered in my ear.

"I didn't get proper sleep," I shrugged him off and headed towards the bar, Blake laughing in tow. I sat on a stool and twirled my glass of champagne.

"Drink up," I suggested.

"I'm already drunk," he blushed and winked at me, causing me to turn around to see what had caught his attention. But my gaze was quickly diverted by the sight of her.

In a stunning red dress was a sight to behold. Her stunning party wear was a deep, bold shade of red that accentuated her complexion perfectly. The dress was a gorgeous, figure-hugging design that hugged her curves in all the right places, showcasing her feminine physique to perfection.

The fabric shimmered and caught the light in just the right way, adding a touch of glamour and sophistication to her overall look. Her dress had a classic one-shoulder design that revealed just enough skin to make her look alluring and confident.

The dress flared out into a sweeping train, creating an ethereal and dreamy effect as it trailed behind the wearer. As the light caught the fabric, it shimmered and glimmered, drawing attention to its beauty.

The dress was accessorized with a simple one-tear drop pendant that perfectly complemented her outfit and brought attention to her décolletage. She wore a wolf necklace, which added a touch of playfulness to her overall look.

Her makeup was minimal but striking, with perfectly applied pink lipstick that made her lips look plump and irresistible. The innocence in her face and the shyness in her eyes were the perfect foil to the boldness of her dress, making her all the more captivating.

As she moved around the room, her dress shimmered and swayed with her every step, drawing admiring glances from those around her. She was a vision of confidence and sophistication, radiating beauty and charm wherever she went.

"Oh goddess!!! Niya" Blake sighed, his eyes glued to her.

I couldn't help but notice how the simple makeup accentuated her natural beauty. Her perfectly curved body shape was displayed to perfection by the dress, leaving me speechless. "Close your mouth, you're drooling," Blake elbowed me, pulling me back to reality.

"No, I'm not," I shook my head, trying to hide my embarrassment, and downed my champagne.

But just as we were about to resume our conversation, a loud voice broke through the music. "How dare you!" it yelled, causing me to stand up and make my way over to two young women fighting.

"Not now," I sighed, hoping to break up the altercation before it escalated further.

I rushed over to where Amanda and Niya were standing, my heart sinking as I saw Amanda's wine-stained dress. "What's the matter?" I asked, trying to assess the situation.