Chapter 4

NIYA'S POV:-

I heard this glamorous voice and a giggle coming from behind me, I turned around to look, and what I saw almost made my eyeballs jump out of their sockets.

There he stood with his handsome face, I was busy ogling over him that I didn't see the beauty beside him. And then she cleared her throat to get my attention, this is embarrassing. But I must say she's gorgeous.

"Hi, you must be Niya. I'm Amanda Orlova," the woman said, extending her hand for a shake.

"Orlova? That's a Russian name, right?" I asked, feeling like the name sounded familiar.

"Yes, my father is Russian, but I was born and raised in the States," Amanda replied with an amused tone.

"That's nice. It's nice to meet you, Amanda," I said, smiling at her. I couldn't help but think that Amanda was not only beautiful, but also sweet.

"Niya, this is Cedric, Steve's younger son, and his soon-to-be wife Amanda," Riya spoke. I realized that Cedric was getting married and, although I didn't have any interest in him, I felt drawn to him for some reason.

"You could call him a Greek God, you know," a voice behind them said. I cringed, wait Greek God oh no shit did I say it aloud in the morning?

"Greek God? What are you talking about" Amanda asked the guy whose name is?.. I don't know.

"You know Amanda, my bestie here, has many admirers who believe Cedric here has a godly body," he chuckled.

This is embarrassing. Why would he do this? How did he even know? 

'Dummy, he was there, but you were too busy checking out the other guy to notice,' my inner voice scolded me. This is it - the end of my story.

"Blake Hudson," he introduced himself.

"Huhmm?" I was confused.

"My name is Blake, and I'm Cedric's friend," Blake said with a charming smile, flashing his pearly white teeth.

"Niya Davis, pleasure to meet you, Blake," I smiled back, genuinely charmed by him.

Blake's smile is infectious, and he's almost as handsome as Cedric - almost. The man stood before me, with a baby face that belied his age, yet his bright blue eyes sparkled with mischief and youthful exuberance. His chiseled jawline and broad shoulders gave him a rugged, masculine edge, but his playful nature and infectious grin softened his appearance.

He was dressed in a casual t-shirt and jeans, his black hair slightly disheveled as if he had just come from a playful wrestling match with a friend.

As he spoke, his deep voice had a slight rasp, as if he had spent his fair share of nights laughing and talking with friends. He gestured with his hands, emphasizing his words and making playful faces, his baby face contorting in comical expressions that made me grin in return.

Despite his striking appearance, the man had a carefree, goofy nature that made him instantly likable.

I'm sure he has a girlfriend too. There's no way someone with a face like that could be single. I bet we could be great friends.