Chapter 20

This chapter includes a little violence and a little mature scene.
__________________

NIYA'S POV:-

I was rudely awakened from my slumber by the blaring sound of my alarm clock to see it's 7. I groaned and rolled over in bed.

I begrudgingly opened my eyes and rubbed my bleary eyes, wondering why the universe had decided to wake me up so early. As I fumbled for my phone to check the time, I couldn't help but feel a wave of annoyance wash over me. 7:30 PM? Seriously? I had been looking forward to sleeping all day!

Despite my initial reluctance, I knew that I had to get up and start my day. "Ugh, seriously? Is this what my life has come to?" I grumbled as I reluctantly got out of bed.

I trudged towards the bathroom, feeling like a zombie as I stripped off my clothes and stepped into the shower. The warm water of the shower was a welcomed comfort that instantly jolted me awake.

As I finished my shower and opened the bathroom door, I was met with a sight that instantly put a smile on my face - a beautiful dress, laid out on my bed with a note resting on top of it.

Hey bestie,

I'm sorry,

And this is a sorry gift, I hope you wear this as an acceptance of my apology.

So your outfit is good but still wear this, if you don't want people to be hurt because of me punching them.

Sorry once again, it won't happen again

Yours Blakey (with a wink emoji).

I chuckled as I read the note, knowing that Blake was familiar with my usual tomboyish fashion choices. Nevertheless, the dress was stunning and elegant.

The silky fabric was a deep shade of sapphire blue, shimmering in the light with every movement. The dress was form-fitting, hugging every curve of the wearer's body in a flattering manner, and stopping mid-thigh to reveal a hint of leg.

The neckline was a plunging V-shape, accentuated with delicate lace trimming that created an elegant and feminine touch. The sleeves were off-shoulder, allowing the wearer to show off their toned arms and shoulders.

At the waistline, a simple yet chic belt accentuated the natural curves of the body, adding a touch of sophistication to the dress. The back of the dress was just as captivating as the front, with a low-cut backline that added a touch of sultriness to the overall look.

The dress was completed with matching high-heeled shoes and a pair of statement earrings, completing the overall stunning look of the wearer.

I adorned myself with the dress, feeling like a million bucks. "This dress is amazing," I twirled in front of the mirror.

"Not as amazing as the person wearing it," Blake said with a grin as he walked into the room.

I turned around to see him looking handsome in a t-shirt and jeans with sneakers. "Hey now, don't be trying to butter me up with compliments," I teased with a smile.

He walked towards me and tucked his ear lobe. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. You were just standing up for yourself and I--"

I cut him off with a laugh and placed my hand on his shoulder. "Blake, it's all good. I forgive you."

He let out a sigh of relief and chuckled. "Phew, that's a load off my mind. Now let's get out of here before we're late for whatever ridiculous adventure we have planned today." I nodded in agreement, feeling content knowing that our friendship was stronger than ever.