Chapter 48

NIYA'S POV:-

I jolted awake to the blaring sound of my alarm, frantically searching for my phone that had somehow fallen onto the floor. Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I reluctantly opened one eye to check the time.

6 o'clock! I groaned, feeling like I had barely slept at all. I dragged my legs out of bed and tried to stretch, cracking my bones until I heard a satisfying 'tik' sound. I sluggishly made my way to the washroom to brush my teeth, trying to shake off the morning fog that seemed to be clouding my brain.

Just as I was about to hop into the shower, a sudden realization hit me like a ton of bricks. "Damn it! My clothes!" I exclaimed, remembering that I had forgotten to grab them before heading to bed.

Muttering curses under my breath, I made my way out of the bathroom and flung open my wardrobe. But as I did so, I heard a suspicious click sound and my heart sank.

"Fuck! Cedric, get out! I woke up before you!" I yelled, pounding on the door with all my might. But all I could hear was the sound of his laughter echoing through the door.

I kept banging on the door for what felt like an eternity, but Cedric didn't seem to be in any hurry to vacate the premises. "Stupid wolf! You better be out in 10 minutes or you'll regret this," I shouted, feeling my frustration reaching a boiling point.

But then, a mischievous thought crossed my mind. I smirked to myself, thinking about the perfect way to get back at Cedric for his antics.

"Just wait and watch, Cedric. You won't know what hit you," I muttered, a devilish glint in my eye.

****

C

EDRIC'S POV:-

I was awakened by the sound of her alarm going off. Groggily, I opened my eyes to see her frantically searching for her phone which had fallen to the floor. When she finally found it, she checked the time and let out a frustrated groan. She slowly placed her feet on the floor, clearly exhausted.

That couch is uncomfortable to sleep on!

She slowly turned her upper half 90 degrees. 

What is she doing?

Then she beamed when she heard her bones crack, she made her way towards the bathroom. It was 6:30 when she came out and walked towards the wardrobe.

I decided to make my move. I quickly slipped into the bathroom and locked the door from the inside, relishing the sound of her yelling and pounding on the door.

"Fuck!! Cedric get out, I woke up before you," she screamed, her impatience rising by the second.

But I just chuckled to myself and took my time brushing my teeth, enjoying every moment of her frustration.

"Well!! I had planned to get out early, but too bad she changed my mind" I grinned and went on to do my business.

I don't know how long I was in the shower, I wrapped the towel around my lower half and opened the door to see her laying on my bed with her hands folded behind her head.

"I had given you 10 minutes and you take 1 and half hours. I'll be late to work because of you" she snapped, her eyes narrowing.

But I simply shrugged my shoulders and walked over to the wardrobe. "You should have gotten up earlier," I said nonchalantly.

She mumbled something and cussed me as she banged the door and locked it, a smirk appeared on my face.

"Can you stop being a mean bitch to her" Zach growled.