Chapter 25

Dedicated to Anu_0804

UNKNOWN POV:-

The beautiful woman is a vision of ethereal beauty, sitting on her swing of lilies in a paradise-like environment that seems to have emerged from a dream. Her silver hair flows in the wind like a river of liquid moonlight, framing her delicate features in a halo of shimmering strands.

Her eyes are the most captivating aspect of her face, with a deep and mysterious green that seems to contain entire worlds within their depths. They sparkle and shimmer in the sunlight, like two orbs of emerald fire that seem to draw the viewer in with a hypnotic pull.

Her mouth is small and perfectly formed, with lips that are soft and inviting, like the petals of a blooming flower. Her nose is straight and narrow, perfectly proportioned to her face, and her cheekbones are high and elegantly sculpted, adding to the mesmerizing quality of her appearance.

As she swings back and forth on the lily swing, her surroundings become even more magical. The air is heavy with the fragrance of blooming flowers, and the sun casts a golden glow over everything, turning the world into a warm and inviting haven of peace and tranquility.

The leaves of the trees rustle in the wind, providing a soothing soundtrack to the scene, and the soft murmurs of a nearby stream add to the overall sense of serenity.

In this moment, the woman is more than just beautiful; she is an enchantress, a goddess, a being of unearthly allure and power. Her radiance seems to light up the world around her, and her presence fills the air with an indescribable sense of magic and wonder.

Selene was the definition of beauty and elegance in all realms. The soft white gown rustled with the gentle breeze giving the illusion of white waves lapping around her body. She wore melancholy as an ornament and tears like crystal drops fell upon her lap.

"Selene," a voice called out, interrupting her from her meditative state. The swing she was sitting on came to a stop, and she turned to see a beautiful woman standing in front of her. The woman was wearing a white dress, holding a bow and a quiver full of arrows, accompanied by a precious deer.

"Artemis," Selene whispered, recognizing the goddess.

"How are you holding up?" Artemis asked, concern etched on her face.

Selene sighed heavily, feeling the weight of the world on her shoulders. "As miserable as one could get," she replied, her voice choked with emotion. The guilt of not being able to save her creation was overwhelming.

"There is something I need to show you," Artemis said, a glimmer of hope in her eyes.

"What is it?" Selene asked, feeling a sense of curiosity and apprehension.

"Come with me," Artemis beckoned, turning around and walking away with her deer trailing behind her.

Selene followed her friend, placing her foot on the ground and walking beside Artemis with a frown on her face. She knew Artemis wouldn't be playing a prank on her; it had been eons since they were children.

"What do you want to show me?" Selene asked as they walked through a dense forest.

"Look here," Artemis gestured towards a Moonstone crystal bowl, which held the magical water from the mythical fountain of their parent realm. The water had the power to show one the vision of all the realms to their creators. Each of the creators or rulers of the various realms was given one each.

A smile formed on Selene's face as she saw her five Lycans roaming the realm of humans. "Not all of them are dead Selene; you can create more Lycans," Artemis said, a sense of hope in her voice.