Chapter 30

Mature scenes ahead !!

NIYA'S POV:-

As I woke up, I found myself in heaven, surrounded by the serenity of a beautiful morning. The first thing that caught my attention was Cedric, sitting on his bed with no shirt on, holding his phone. Despite my dislike for him, I couldn't help but feel a strong hormonal imbalance at the sight of his half-naked body.

"You know I'm your husband," Cedric said, without even bothering to look at me.

"Unfortunately, yes," I scoffed, looking away from him.

Cedric stood up from his bed and walked over to the couch where I was sitting. "Well then, we can fuck each other if you want," he said, with a sly wink.

"Eww, with you? No way!" I gagged, as he bent down, closing the distance between us. I tried to move away, but the couch didn't allow any space for me to back out.

"Then stop eye-fucking me," he scoffed, moving away from me.

"Bastard," I muttered under my breath.

"I can hear you," Cedric yelled from inside the closet.

"I wanted you to hear," I yelled back, feeling frustrated with his arrogant behavior.

The rest of the day went by with me staying in my room, trying to find the witch coven that I was looking for. It was proving to be a daunting task, and I had no idea how to find them.

Even Adiya, who was helping me with the search, was having a hard time. I read every book on witches and how to contact them, but to no avail. I reached out to a few new witches, but they had no clue either.

"How am I going to do this?" I sighed, feeling overwhelmed and lost.

Suddenly, I heard the door open, and Cedric walked in. "Are you planning to destroy someone else's life now?" he asked, sounding amused.

"Oh yeah," I snorted, trying to hide my frustration.

"Wow! Finally, I'll get rid of you, I guess. Who's the poor guy?" Cedric looked amused, but I could tell it was fake.

I got up from the couch and walked towards him, with a sly smile on my face. Trailing my finger from his stomach to his chest, I whispered, "You," before harshly pressing my finger on his chest.

As I traced my finger over Cedric's well-toned abdomen, I couldn't deny the physical attraction that existed between us. But at the same time, I despised his arrogant, self-centered personality. The way he always managed to get under my skin made me want to scream.

"You wish," he scoffed, pushing my hand away. "You can't handle me."

I rolled my eyes. "Trust me, I can handle myself just fine."

Cedric chuckled, shaking his head. "You know, you're not as tough as you pretend to be. I can see right through you."

I scowled, feeling the anger rising up inside me. "You don't know anything about me."

Cedric shrugged, his eyes dancing with amusement. "Whatever you say, princess."

I gritted my teeth, resisting the urge to slap him. "I'm not a princess."

"Could've fooled me," he smirked.

I let out a frustrated growl and turned away from Cedric and headed to the closet to get ready for the club. Sam, had brought me this stunning black dress and one look at the dress was all it took to know that it was going to be a hit.

I inspected the dress, As I stood in front of the mirror, I admired my reflection. I would be lying if I say the dress is not beautiful, It was a beautiful piece of clothing that was designed to accentuate my curves and highlight my best features.