𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 20𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

Neith watched as Aila stuck a twizzler in his mouth before looking over at him. "What?" Aila asked, leaning against the window.

Neith shook his head, lightly gripping his thigh and looking at his phone. "You ain't gon tell me bout that lil nigga?" He asked, opening his armrest to get a piece of gum.

"Yea, I'll tell you." Aila replied, sticking the rest of the twizzler in his mouth. "Nothin he did felt good, thats it." He said, looking at the couple who came out the gas station.

"So when he fucked you, it ain't feel good?" Neith said, chewing on his gum. "No it ain't feel good, the nigga kept hitting my cervix." Aila mumbled, furrowing his eyebrows and leaning back in the seat.

Neith shook his head, looking at the time on his phone. "We got 45 minutes til you gotta go back to work." He said making Aila look at him.

"So?" Aila said, rubbing his foot on his leg when it started itching. "So, lemme eat you out fo 30." Neith responded, pulling at the leggings Ai had on.

"But you ate it yesterday." Aila said, squeezing his thighs together, squishing Neiths hand to prevent it from going further.

"Today a whole new day, the time dropped down to 28. Keep playin nd imma make you late fo work like yesterday." Neith said, licking over his lips and staring at him.

Aila bit his lip before nodding his head and putting his seatbelt on as Neith started the car.

-

"No, ion wanna get it under my nails." Sorin said, putting his finger in his mouth and sucking the crab juice of them.

Kaltain took his plate of shrimp and peeled them for him, looking at the TV. "Do these too." Rin said giving him his plate of crawfish and taking the plate of shrimp.

Kal glanced at him before breaking the crawfish and taking the meat out. "You gon let me eat na?" He asked, watching Rin suck the juice out of the crawfish.

Sorin nodded his head, eating a piece of shrimp. Kaltain broke the crab leg and bit it, taking the meat out before eating it and watching TV.

"Why you did it like that?" Sorin asked, staring at him and taking a piece if chicken off his plate.

"Did what like what?" Kal said, staring at Elide making him lay back down and turn his head off. "You bit it and took the meat out wit yo tongue." Rin said, putting another shrimp in his mouth.

"I broke it wit my teeth first so it would be easier." Kaltain replied, breaking off a piece of chicken and giving it to Elide.

Sorin looked down at his stomach, rubbing it with the back of his hand as he stopped chewing. "You aight?" Kal said, licking the juice of his lips.

"Mhm, she moved but she pressing right against my bladder." He mumbled, eating some of the crawfish before getting up.

Elide got up also, following him to the bathroom. Kaltain continued eating and watching TV until he started choking on the crab juice.

"Damn, fuck." He said in between coughs, getting up and going to the kitchen. He fixed him a cup of water, drinking half of it before leaning on the counter.

"Fuck, a nigga almost lost his life. I'll be damned if I die from chokin on crab juice." He mumbled as Sorin came out the bathroom, staring at him confused while drying his hands.

"You good?" Rin asked, throwing the paper towel away and following Kaltain to the living room. "Yea, my nose nd throat burnin like a bitch right na though." Kal answered, sitting back on the couch.

"Thats how I be feelin after I finish givin you head." Rin muttered, biting into the piece of chicken. Kaltain hummed and looked at him making Rin shake his head and look at the TV.

"Nothin." He said.

-

"Daddy, mama said bring yo retarded, bowlegged n sloth lookin ass upstairs befo he come down hea nd hit you." Serephina said, repeating what Fallon had told her to say.

"Why he gotta insult me though, damn. Then he had our daughter repeat that shit." Sond mumbled, scratching the back of his neck and walking upstairs.

He walked in the room and closed the door while looking at Fall. "So why yo thick neck ass thought it was okay to eat my last piece of gum?" He asked, throwing the empty pack at Sond.

"You must really want me to divorce you. You steady doin shit that be makin me mad. You doin that shit on purpose, huh Evren?" He said, looking at him and tilting his head.

"Why you callin me by my middle name, baby?" Sond asked, moving out the way when Fallon threw something else at him.

"You worried bout me callin you by yo middle? Whatchu need to be worried bout is how you gon buy me some mo gum without havin to use gas. Yo truck ain't got none nd you damn shole ain't usin mine when I just refilled that shit." Fall said, mugging him and crossing his arms.

"Imma wa- Aht, no the fuck you not. Yo ass betta take a taxi cause if you get ran over, ian givin you a funeral." Fallon cut in, turning his phone on to check the time.

"You already ugly but ion need you gettin even uglier by gettin ran over. I'm keep the cash in yo wallet too." He said, sitting on the bed and throwing Sond a 20 before sticking the rest in his pocket.

"Why you threw it at me like I was a stripper?" Sond mumbled, picking the money up and taking his phone off the charger.

"I'll be back, baby." He said. "I love you." He continued, opening the room door.

"Mhm, I love yo ass too." Fall replied, waving him off.