Chapter 2 - Morning Selfie

It was the day after the boat trip and the holiday was over. As we all sat in my car talking about what an amazing week it had been, the music played softly in the background.

 It was a long drive back to our hometown but I am the only one with a driving liscence. Trust me to be so independant. It was surprising how the boys didn't already have theirs, because they were always going on about how they wanted to get away and make themselves rich in a big city. However Beth was quite happy staying where we lived. She didn't crave power and money, which I admired about her. She was always reading and had dreams of owning her own book shop café where she could talk to people all day and serve delicious cakes and most importantly to her, read. Although even though she had pretty much always got her head planted in a book, she was not shy. In fact she was very confident and outgoing and would spark up a conversation with a tree if she could.

Jack was very sporty and loved to do anything where he could be active and have fun. He was also very flirty and flirted with anything that breathed. You could also say he was the most attractive out of the two boys. He had dark brown hair always styled into a perfect quiff, with piercing blue eyes. He had naturally tanned skin which made him like a model. He was very tall and stood at a height of 6ft1". It was fair to say that most girls fell at his feet; but he'd never had a girlfriend and he didn't sleep around really either.

Danny was also attractive but in a more cute way. He had dirty blonde hair and his hairstyle was more relaxed. His bright green eyes were his best feature and if you stared into them for too long it felt like you were being hypnotised. He was slightly smaller at 5ft11" but still towered above me.

Beth was short- 5ft4" to be exact- and had long, raven black hair. It suited her really well as she was quite pale; a bit like 'the Adams Family' and her green eyes popped liked Danny's.

And then there was me. 5ft6", blonde hair down to my waist, bright blue eyes like Jack and fairly tanned and quite petite width ways. And odd looking bunch we may sound but we love each other to pieces.

We stopped off at a service station for a toilet break and a stretch. My car isn't enormous and with two fairly big males and mine and Beth's colossal amount of luggage, you can tell why we would all like a walk and a stretch. We also grabbed a Burger King before we set off.

Once back in the car we decide to put a CD in that we all can all jam out to. We end up choosing the 'Queen' greatest hits album and rocked out to bohemian rhapsody and the other classics whilst cruising down the motorway. We get home at just after 10 and we all decide to go to bed. My parents were out of town at a family function and we decided to all stop at mine. We all camp out in the living room and snuggle up next to each other. Jack lies on one side of me with Beth on the other. I longed for a peaceful night.

The next morning I woke up feeling refreshed but I found myself being crushed by a weight which can only be described as Jack, the restless sleeper. His head was laying on my chest and his hand on my thigh. An unusual way to start the morning but I laugh and take a selfie with his peaceful little face on my boobs. I giggle at the serenity on his face then push his head off me. He wakes up with a start and I sit there with my morning selfie in front of his face giggling. His eyes widen with shock.

"Gimme that" he yells and I immediately get up and run around my house him following closely behind. I ran up the stairs and he grabbed my leg causing me to fall on my already sore chest. I manage to get up and stand in my room. He tries to come in but I warn him not to.
"No no no my mom says no boys in my bedroom!" I mean she hasn't said that in a while to be honest and she isn't here at the moment, so why not use the old rule to my advantage? He pauses and thinks. He gives me a look symbolizing he respects what I said and takes a step back.

"You think you're so smart" he chuckles as he raises his eyebrows at me revealing more of his sapphire like eyes. What?

"You'll have to come out eventually" he smirks. "You need food and water and I can't imagine what you'll do when you need the toilet..." I glare at him while he sits on the floor casually and runs his hand through his hair. He looks smug sat there and I tried to show confidence, to make him think I won't back down but I have a feeling that my idea has soon failed when I realised I needed a drink after all the running around. I find a packet of gum and hope that by chewing them I wouldn't die of thirst quite so fast. I sit opposite him cross legged with my hand cradling my chin.

"Gotta admit though, I am a genius. Aren't I?" He says

"What?" 'You're not that smart' I wanted to retort, but refrained from doing so.

"Even in my sleep" he says smugly.

"And why would that be then?" I say, getting more and more intrigued.

"Because I managed to find an even softer cushion in my sleep" he said even more casually. I gasp when I figure out what he means and decide to play a little dirty. He laughs and sits there enjoying his little joke. To get my own back I decided to use the thing that had gotten me into this imprisonment in the first place. For a petite girl I have decent size boobs and I knew, him being the flirt and pervert that he was, wouldn't be able to concentrate if I flaunted them a bit. So thats what I did.
I sat in my knees and bent forward and rested my hands on the floor to support me. I leaned closer to his face and started to whisper

"Oh Jack. I think we should make a deal..." He looked up from his phone and his eyes immediately bulged as my boobs were on full display because of my vest top.

"Yeah and what might that be?" He said without moving his eyes off of my chest. I knew it was wrong to control him this way but he had been my friend for years so I knew that he wouldn't think anything of it.

I moved even closer to him and leaned right into his chest. My chest up his. He couldn't resist looking at my skin and I knew this was the time to strike my request.
"Let me get past and I will delete the picture." I whispered.

"Done" he said. Hmmm, easier than I thought. I shot up and he looked dissapointed. I grabbed my phone and deleted the picture.

"Sheesh when did you learn to flirt and be sexy like that?" He laughed. "I mean I always new you were sexy and that but fuck that was hot" I just laugh and giggle at him before pulling a thin baggy jumper over my head to cover up my cleavage. I walked downstairs and heard Jack follow behind me. We sat in the living room with Beth and Danny and sat there in silence. We both smirked at each other and tried to control our amusement.

I really do love my friends.

Tomorrow is the first day back at college and I really can't be bothered to go. This summer has been perfect and I can't help but think something big is going to happen this year. But its just a hunch...

************************************************

A/N Hiya guys, thank you for reading! Please do continue because the exciting things happen in the next few chapters and beyond! Thanks, don't forget to vote and comment!!

Love to you all <3 <3 <3

B- Xx