Chapter 33: Hide and Seek

A/N Hiya just a quickie! I noticed there wasn't a lot of reads on the last chapter and I just want to make sure you all read that one before this one... Enjoy Xx

*******************************

"So how was your evening?" I asked Tom over the phone.

He groaned. "It was great I just regret drinking that much. My heads pounding and I feel sick as a pig"

"Aaw my poor baby. Want me to come around and look after you?"

"No it's ok. I'm not much fun to be around when I'm hungover" he chuckled.

"Ok are you sure?"

"Positive cupcake" then I heard a female voice in the background.

"What's that?"

"What's what?" He asked.

"I just heard a woman's voice" I said frowning.

"Oh I'm just watching a, uh film and a woman just spoke"

"Oh ok, what film?"

"Umm Spider-Man?" He replied but it came out as more of a question. "Anyway cupcake nothing personal but can I go now, being on the phone is making my migraine even worse..."

"Oh okay, well I hope you feel better"

"Thanks Cupcake, bye"

"Bye" I hung up and placed my phone next to me on my bed; but just as I had, it rang again.

Jack.

"Hi Jack you okay?"

"Oh my days Jess, I've been calling you for ages. Why on earth haven't you answered? It just kept going through to voicemail"

"Sorry, I was on the phone to Tom" he groaned. "What was it you said you wanted?"

"Oh that well... umm are you busy?"

"Not particularly why?"

"Great can you be at my house in ten minutes please? Thanks, bye!" He hung up before I could even respond.

"Guess I haven't got a choice" I mumbled to myself. I hope he's okay though. What could possibly be so urgent?

I hopped off of my bed and started to get ready, pulling on my black skinny jeans with a cut on each knee, a pretty, pale blue top from Hollister and my matching, pale blue ballet pumps. I added a small amount of mascara and lipgloss, combed my hair and then grabbed my bag with all my stuff in it and left, shouting a quick goodbye to my Dad.

I speed walked around to Jack's house and made it there just over ten minutes after he'd phoned. I walked up the long drive and rang the bell.

A couple of minutes later, a disheveled and tired looking Jack opened the door. He was wearing grey tracksuit bottoms, a black tee shirt that clung to his muscles and eight pack and he looked like he'd been up half the night. But even with all that, he looked gorgeous.

What are you saying Jess? You have a boyfriend.

"Help me" He groaned.

"Whats wrong Jack?" And then I heard a scream and the thundering sound of what seemed like a herd of elephants. Both Jack and I winced at the sound.

"Take a look" I stepped in the door and saw Drew, Paige and Rachel (Jacks cousins) charging round and screaming their little heads off.

"Oh my" I said.

"Exactly. My Mom went away with my aunts and uncles for a couple of days and left me to look after these three. I've had them since last night and I... barely... slept" he complained.