Chapter 7: Party Pooper

After the argument Jack agreed to be civil with Tom, and so far it wasn't going too bad.

"Lets go out!" I say and get some groans out of the others. "Lets go clubbing!"

"YES!! We haven't been out for a night out in ages! We have to!!" Beth squeals. We look at the boys and they couldn't look less interested as they're too focused on playing FIFA on the Xbox in my living room. We look at each other and know exactly what to do. I get up and pull the plug out of the wall, cutting out the Xbox.

"What the..." Danny shouts.

"Before you say something you'll regret saying in front of ladies, just hear us out..." I say calmly.

"Oh please you've heard us swear hundreds of times before" Jack adds in.

"Well doesn't mean we like listening to it!" Beth says fiercely.

"Anyway, we all need a night out! So why not go to a club?" I say enthusiastically. They all look at us as if to say 'hell no!' So me and Beth break out the puppy dog eyes which almost never fails us and generally ends up us getting our own way; but this time nothing.

"Fine. Beth and I will go put on our extremely tight dresses and go flirt with some hot college guys in the club on our own!" I say and stand up to walk off. At the mention of tight dresses all 3 of them's eyes widen and then jaws clench at the mention of flirting with other guys.

"Fine" they all chorus and me and Beth squeal. We go and get ready and the boys go home to change out of their workout shorts and t-shirts. As promised, Beth and I put on our tight, figure hugging dresses and sort out our hair and makeup. About 45 minutes later we are both ready and the boys get here. Danny in navy bottoms, and a white polo shirt. Tom in black skinnys and a red shirt and Jack... looked stunning. He had his black skinnys on like Tom and a button up shirt in my favourite shade of blue. It complimented his eyes perfectly. As we walked down the stairs all of their eyes widened. Tom had a mischievous look in his eye and I wasn't sure I liked the look of it and neither did Jack. I saw him clench his jaw and ball his fists at his sides but when I smiled at him, his anger seemed to melt away.

We ordered a taxi and so far the boys hadn't killed each other so the evening was going well. We got to the club in town about 20 minutes later and waited in the line. Eventually after waiting in line for another 20 minutes we got in and went straight to the bar to order some shots. Vodka first, then tequila, and then something else that I couldn't pronounce the name of. The guys decided to order some more drink whilst me and Beth went to dance. We had so much fun. The guys didn't really move but just chatted at the bar. Danny and Tom were having a conversation but Jack just stared at me and smiled. Then... he winked. I got really confused and I can imagine the look on my face. I thought it was just the alcohol but when he laughed and shook his head I knew he did. The flirt, and to think, he was stood right next to my boyfriend.

We danced for a little while longer and then two young men started to dance with us. We didn't mind although it was a little weird. I glanced over to the bar to look for the boys but only Jack and Danny were there. Maybe Tom went to the toilet. Previously the man who was dancing with me said his name was Harry. Harry started touching me while we were dancing so I started to move away. I gave Beth a 'sorry will catch up with you in a bit' expression and tried to edge through the crowd away from Harry. Although to my surprise he started to follow me and he licked his lips. I started walking faster but he did the same. Then he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to him and into his chest. He took both of my wrists in his hands an held them there, getting tighter and tighter my wrists started to hurt.

"Harry that hurts, stop please" I said weakly.

"Does it baby? I'll take the pain away for you!" And with that he let go of my wrists and placed one hand on my bum and squeezed it and did the same to my boob and kissed my lips. He was holding me too tight and his tongue was so far down my throat I could barely breathe. Just as I thought the kiss was over and that he was going to let me go, he start kissing my neck like Tom had done a few weeks ago.