Chapter 26: Jacks POV

This Chapter is going to go into a bit more depth about some of the events that happened in the last chapter, but this time they'll be in Jack's POV. Enjoy! x

*******************************

Chapter 25 but in Jack's POV~

The water ran over my body as I stood in the shower. I couldn't wait for tonight! I hadn't seen Jess since boxing day and after the little 'incident' on christmas day, it was fair to say I was a little flustered.

Once out of the shower I ran a comb through my hair and let it dry while I got dressed. I pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans, a burgundy button up shirt and black leather converse. I rolled up the sleeves on my shirt and grabbed my rolex and placed it on my wrist. I ruffled my hair with a towel because it still wasn't dry and blasted it with my mom's spare hair dryer. I styled it into my signature quiff and ran a little bit of gel through it to hold it in place for the duration of the night.

I grabbed my phone off of my bed side cabinet where it was charging and slipped it into my back pocket. I grabbed my wallet and shoved it into my other back pocket. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out to see a text from Danny saying that he and Tom were waiting outside in the taxi. Picking up my keys as I left i walked out, locking the door behind me. I jogged down to where the taxi was waiting and hopped into the back where Danny was.

"Hey you alright mate?" Danny said.

"Yeah man I'm good" I saw Tom in the front and decided to be at least a little friendly. "Hey man" I said patting him on the shoulder before leaning back to buckle my seatbelt up.

"Hey" he nodded. We told the driver the address of the salon the girls were getting ready at. When we arrived we asked the driver to wait for us and he nodded and smiled.

The journey consisted of the three of us laughing and joking and surprisingly I was getting along with Tom just fine. He actually wasn't too bad.

Hang on, what was I saying? He was cheating on my best friend, who I had... very, strong feelings for. Oh and I forgot something else, he was blackmailing me not to say anything. Ugghh, how could I have even thought he wasn't too bad?

Idiot!

We walked up to the salon, still joking. Now that I had had my realisation about Tom, I realised I still needed to be civil towards him. God knows what he'd do if I wasn't. I brushed all thoughts of that to the back of my mind as Danny pushed open the door, followed by me, then Tom.

"I swear girls take forever to get ready!" Danny moaned. I chuckle and Tom joins in. Nodding my head in agreement, I notice a tall man with bleach blonde, floppy hair, wearing a pink shirt walking giddily towards us.

"Hii you must be Danny, Jack and Tom" The man, who I suspected was gay, greeted us. "I'm Julian, the owner. I'm sure they'll be out shortly" he giggled.

We all nodded and turned back to face each other while Julian went into a room in the back.

"Whats the red carpet for dya reckon?" Tom questioned, elbowing me.

"Dunno. Maybe the staff are having a party here later" I shrugged.

"Possibly" he replied.

We started making idle chat when all of a sudden a song blasted through the speakers, temporarily deafening me until Julian, I assumed turned it down a notch. Then I saw a door open and nudged the boys, who were on either side of me. They both diverted their gaze from me to where my eyes had focused and I quickly looked to see their expression match mine. Wide eyed and open mouthed.