Chapter 8: Jacks POV

This chapter is a little different, it is basically chapter 7 but in Jacks point of view. Hope you enjoy x

**********************************

"Lets go out" she shouts and me, Danny and Tom groan. "Lets go clubbing" she shouts again.

"YES!! We haven't been out for a night out in ages! We have to!!" Beth squeals. I can't say I am bothered about going out at the minute, FIFA is taking too much of my energy. But then again I want to hang out with my friends without him being there. I know I promised Jess I'd be civil with him but its hard when you hate someones guts. I just cant shake the feeling that theres something not right with this guy. Then they pull out the plug thats allowing us to play FIFA and we aint happy.

"What the..." Danny shouts.

"Before you say something you'll regret saying in front of ladies, just hear us out..." Jess says calmly.

"Oh please you've heard us swear hundreds of times before" I add in.

"Well doesn't mean we like listening to it!" Beth says fiercely.

"Anyway, we all need a night out! So why not go to a club?" Jess says enthusiastically. We all look at the girls as if to say 'hell no!' So Jess and Beth break out the puppy dog eyes. I am a sucker for Jess' puppy dog eyes and I nearly always give in to them but I can't exactly do that with her boyfriend (oohh I hate saying that) sat next to me.

"Fine. Beth and I will go put on our extremely tight dresses and go flirt with some hot college guys in the club on our own!" She says and they stand up to walk off. At the mention of tight dresses all 3 of our pairs of eyes widen and then me and Tom clench our jaws at the mention of flirting with other guys. She wouldn't dare.

"Fine" we all say in unison and Jess and Beth squeal. They go and get ready upstairs and us lads go home to change out of our workout shorts and t-shirts. About 45 minutes later we got back to her house and I find the key under the plant pot as they were obviously not going to be ready. We all looked pretty good to be honest. Danny in navy bottoms, and a white polo shirt. Tom in black skinnys and a red shirt and obviously I looked the best in my black skinnys like Tom and a button up shirt in her favourite shade of blue. Thats right Tom, I bet you don't know her favourite shade of blue do ya? It complimented my eyes perfectly or so I've been told in the past by Jess. As they walked downstairs, obviously hearing us come in, they walked down the stairs and I could tell all of our eyes widened. Tom had a mischievous look in his eye and I didn't like it. I tried to hide my anger but then I felt my jaw clench and fists ball at my sides. She obviously noticed an smiled at me and that it was it, I was at peace again.

We ordered a taxi and sat there waiting. We got to the club in town about 20 minutes later. After waiting in line for another 20 minutes we got in and went straight to the bar to order some shots. Vodka first, then tequila, I laughed as Jess couldn't pronounce the third one. We decided to order some more drink whilst Jess and Beth went to dance. She looked great on the dancefloor, having fun. We didn't really move, just chatted and drank at the bar. Danny and Tom were having a conversation but I couldn't help but just stop and stare at Jess. I realised she had noticed and was looking at me all confused and cute looking because her face scrunched up. Then... I winked. I don't know why, I just... did. She got really confused and I just chuckled quietly to myself and entered back into the conversation the boys were having.

They danced for a little while longer and then two young men started to dance with them. I wanted to tell him to get away from Jess but it wasn't my job. Its Tom's job. I kept glancing over and they were still dancing. Tom walked off earlier and said he was going to the toilet. On the way I saw several girls paw at him and he wouldn't stop them. Asshole! I looked back over to Jess and saw her walking away through the crowd, away from that guy and Beth. Something was up. My eyes followed her around the room. Danny noticed me staring and looked aswell. His eyes widened and looked back to see my face. I see the guy pull Jess into him and start forcing his tongue down her throat. Shes struggling and it breaks my heart to watch! I need to do something, but wheres Tom? Then she calls my name. My name not his. Then she shouts his. I freeze in my tracks and then see Tom battling through the crowd. I watch as Tom starts arguing with this guy and Jess just stands there. What is she doing? Why doesn't she run off? Then Tom throws a punch at the dirtbag in front of him. While I'm pleased that he's getting what he deserves, I sort of wish it was me coming to her rescue, like when we were kids. After knocking the guy to the floor and throwing some more punches Tom stands up to walk away but the loser on the floor pulls him back down and does his fair share of punching on Tom. They start wrestling each other and still throw some punches when my conscience gets the better of me and I go and intervene, helping Tom out. I tell Danny to help Jess and Beth get out and then it all went pretty fast. I remember punching the guy on the floor and watching his nose dripping with blood. A couple of minutes later Danny comes back in and tells us both to leave. Tom kicks the guy on the floor before walking away. We get outside and I see Beth holding a little bundle on a bench across the road. Its Jess. The three of us walk over and Jess runs to meet us half way. She jumps into Tom's arms and sobs. My heart literally crumbles, especially when Tom basically throws her to the floor. Fortunately she doesn't fall over but I can feel my blood boiling. He sits on the bench and when she try's to talk to him he ignores her. For god sake, she almost got raped in there and he practically doesn't give a shit! Its taking all my strength to not march over there and punch him for being so insensitive but I know Jess wouldn't be too impressed if I do.