Chapter 23: Punishment

As promised heres the new chapter. Enjoy! x

*******************************

"So how was your christmas?" Tom asked, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and sitting his chin on my shoulder.

"It was great! What about you?" I replied, letting the smile take over half of my face, as I remembered the events. Even though my parents weren't there, it was great. I didn't have a big family, quite the opposite actually. No brothers or sisters, only a couple of aunts and uncles and a few cousins. That was pretty much it.

Whereas Jack on the other hand, had a huge family. His family had been so welcoming. So kind. So warm, loving, caring. It was days like Christmas day, that made me realise how much I wanted a large family. Kids, aunts and uncles for me and my kids, grandparents, and every other kind of relative there is!

I was dragged out of my thoughts when Tom placed a kiss on my neck and started talking about his Christmas. I paid a little attention to what he was saying, but a small part of me was wondering if he would actually ask how my parents were. Since the accident, he hasn't really mentioned it and I didn't want to make myself seem like an attention seeker by bringing it up.

"-but I couldn't stop thinking about you cupcake" he said, still cradling me from behind.

"Hm, what was that sorry?" I said turning my head slightly to offer an apologetic smile.

"I was saying I had a good christmas but I missed you a lot". I spun around in his arms to face him.

"Why thank you. And I missed you too!" I leaned in to kiss his cheek but he moved his face, so I ended up kissing his lips. Evidently he was smirking as I could feel him doing so against my lips. Sensing this I pulled away, and glared at his now pouting face.

"Cheeky" I muttered but couldn't resist clothing my face in a smile. I tried to push him away but he just tightened his embrace and pulled me into his chest. I tried to struggle away but he leaned in to kiss me again but this time I pushed him away successfully.

"N-n-n-no" I said putting my hands on his chest to make sure he can't come any further. "You were cheeky, now you shall be punished!" I said sternly. His eyes lit up and his mouth pulled into an even bigger smirk as he tried to pull me closer.

"Ooo, I like the sound of this... punishment" he spoke quietly with a devilish twinkle in his eyes.

"Ugghh whatever" I pushed him even further away. "I meant no kisses, and now you've just prolonged your punishment" I said crossing my arms over my chest and backing away.

"What? No! Pleasseeee I'm sorry" he whined like a toddler.

"Nope" I said popping the 'p'. "Its gonna take a lot of work to earn back those privilidges".

"What can I do to make you forgive me?"

"Hhmm" This could be interesting. I thought back to the time where I made Danny kiss Jack because he scared me. But bear in mind, I am the only one with him, and the reason I'm thinking about ways to apologise is so he can kiss me again. So not the best idea.

"Well for a start, you have to pay me a compliment after every sentence you speak to me" I was pretty proud of that one. "Also, you have to..." I thought and thought until something came to me. "You have to buy me a Chinese Take-Away" The idea came to me when my stomach grumbled. "And finally, you have to watch any film I want at either of our houses or the cinema for the next six months!" Feeling proud of this one especially because he hardly ever let me choose a film, because he said I was 'missing out on the greatest films in the world, while I watch Sleeping Beauty'. I couldn't disagree with him more, because lets face it... you cannot go wrong with a Disney film.

"Ok deal, can I kiss you now?" He said quickly, with the puppy dog eyes.

"No, you have to put the deal in action first"

"Okay, okay. What can I get the most beautiful girl in the world from the Chinese?" He said with a 'butter would melt' smile. Blushing at his comment I gave him my order.

"Sweet and sour chicken balls in light batter with the sauce seperate, special fried rice and a side of prawn toast" I recited as easily as I could my own name. "Oh and don't forget prawn crackers to share".

He looked stunned at my order. "You're gonna eat all of that?"

"Of course and anyway don't judge I didn't have lunch"

"Okay, back in a minute gorgeous" He went into my kitchen and ordered his food and mine then came in where I had already set up Sleeping Beauty on the DVD player.

"Really, my wonderful girlfriend?" He said rolling his eyes.

"Yes really. We shall watch this and then a couple of rom-coms". I was starting to enjoy this whole compliment thing.

"Fine, my amazing lady" he said the last part with a bit more enthusiasm.

We got to the bit in the film where Aurora meets Prince Phillip for the first time and they dance when the food arrived. I served our individual meals onto the plates and put the sides we'd ordered on smaller one and the prawn crackers in a bowl. Tom helped me carry the food into my living room and I poured us some drinks.

We ate in a comfortable silence, only breaking it occasionally as we watched the film. I could have swore I saw him tearing up when they thought she had died.

Eventually it finished and I put the film 'Along came Polly' on. While the trailers were playing, I bought up a topic that had been playing on my mind for a while.

"So Tom" I said fiddling with the remote. "My, uhh Dad wants to meet you"

He turned to face me. "Ok, when beautiful?"

My mouth dropped open. I didn't think he'd be keen on going.

"Uh-h, umm I don't know n-next week maybe?" I stuttered.

"Yeah sure, the most amazing girl I've ever met" I gave him a puzzled look. "What? Didn't you like that compliment cupcake?"

"No no it wasn't that, its just I thought you'd be a bit nervous about it. But its fine, just a little shocked" I said reassuring him.

"Do you want me to be honest with you cupcake?" I nodded. "Well if I'm being perfectly honest... I'm shitting myself!" He laughed and I joined in.

"Don't worry you'll be fine. He's in a hospital bed, what damage can he do?"

Right, what could he possibly do?...

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
A/N Hiya guys!

So what do you think will happen? Don't be afraid to comment what you think.

And please vote and follow!

Next update will be soon!

Thank you for reading btw.

Love to you all ❤️❤️❤️

B- Xx