Officially The End

Hiya Guys, so as you've probably guessed from the title above, this is it... Its a Kind of Magic, or Deciding, is over. 😩😭

You have no idea how sad I am.

I absolutely love this book and I almost don't want to finish it because I feel as though I'm too attached to it.

This book means the world to me because its the first book I ever published on Wattpad. I hold it very close to my heart.

I've fallen in love with all the characters as I hope you have too.

Jess: I love her because she reminds me a bit of myself. (Just a smidge). Sarcastic at times, hopefully funny 😹😁, stubborn. I just love her.

Jack: Because he's do damn hot 😸😻👍 , he's flirty, sweet, a little stupid at times. He's just amazing.

Beth: I love Beth because she is a bit of a mixture of all my friends. Shes crazy, funny, wacky etc.

Danny: I love Danny because he seems really cute and sweet. He's the kind of guy I'd love to have as a best friend.

And of course I love all the characters, even if you don't see them much, like Todd for example or Jack's/Jess' parents.

The last few chapters I've cried a little when writing. Why?

Because I feel like a part of my life is ending. You may say, "Its only a book, get over it"

But I feel like it's more than that. I absolutely adore writing. And I've loved writing this just as much as I hope you have reading it.

Now I'd like to thank you all for being such loyal readers. I cannot thank you enough for reading, commenting, voting and sharing this story.

I love every single one of you for it.

I first got told about Wattpad by 2 of my friends and then eventually they got me hooked on it too.

I would like to thank a few people as well:

FizzBombxx and sheerioxo1 for always being there to talk to about my ideas and for commenting and voting since the very beginning. They are two of my bestest friends in the world and I couldn't be more grateful to them.

torirosestcs for always voting, and for those little chats we've had. 😉

spots8913 for always voting and commenting. For our little chats that always brought a smile to my face. For all your comments that had me laughing like a hyena.

I know there are more of you who commented and voted. Added my story to your reading lists, told your friends about it etc. and for this I couldn't be anymore thankful.

I'd like to thank all of you who have given me advice and helped me to make this book better.

I would also love to thank all of my readers. Voters or not, I still really appreciate you reading it.

Gosh, I barely expected any reads, but to see the amount I have, it makes my heart swell with happiness.

Just over 3k at the moment.

It may not seem a lot, especially compared to other stories that have millions of reads but it still means the world to me.

So thank you to all of you. 😘😘

I'd like to ask you all some questions, which I hope you'll answer.

1. What did you like about this story? I'm going to edit it in the future and I would love to know if theres anything or anyone that you would like to see more of.

2. Who was your favourite character?

3. What was your favourite chapter?

To answer a question I'm sure some of you are probably thinking,

No there won't be another story about Jack and Jess.

I know right, sad 😣😔 But I just feel the way I have ended it is good. It's complete. It doesn't need anything else.

I feel like if I continued with their story it would just get boring. And I don't want you to become bored of it.

I want you all to hold onto their memory in a happy way.

I want you to all think of them the way they are now, happy and in love.

Anyway, so thank you all once again for being so nice and reading my story.

I can't believe it's over. 😭😭

Anyway I hope you've all enjoyed reading my story and please go check out my other stories!! I hope you like them just as much!

So for the very last time in this story...

Love to you all (I really do love you all) ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

From a very emotional and hysterically crying

B- Xx

💛💛💛💛💛
💙💙💙💙💙
💜💜💜💜💜
💚💚💚💚💚
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
💗💗💗💗💗