Chapter 50: The Summer Dance And The Case Of The Missing Lipstick

Hiya Guys, I hope you enjoy this much anticipated chapter (well at least I hope it was haha) At last you will find out what Jack's plan is and if it will succeed.

Play the song above when the lyrics start to appear by the way!! 😉

The picture above is the dresses, shoes and hairstyles each of the girls have.

Anyway enjoy 😊
******************************

"Come on Beth, we're going to be late" I sighed as she started flinging all her things across my room.

"I can't go just yet"

"And why is that? Ryan is waiting patiently downstairs and I'm pretty sure he's as bored as I am at the moment"

"Well tonight is a very important night for me" she states.

"Why?"

"Well I'm going to tell Ryan I love him" she said with a happy sigh.

"Aaww Beth" I cooed.

"I know I know" she giggled.

"So why can't we go then? And why are you turning my bedroom into a pig sty?" I asked tapping my stiletto clad feet impatient.

"Because I need my lucky lipstick. I can't unless I'm wearing my lucky lipstick" she said as if it were the most obvious thing ever.

"You put one in your clutch, is that it?" I asked.

"Oo let me check" she ran to her clutch and started rummaging through it again. "No that's just my normal one, I've put that in there just in case I want to change it"

"So where is this oh so lucky one then?" Gosh this has turned into the case of the missing lipstick!

"It must be at home, I'll just ask Ryan to stop off at mine before school"

"But Beth we're already late as it is" I grumbled.

Beth's POV~

Gosh doesn't this girl shut up? I know we're late, I'm not stupid!

I don't really have a lucky lipstick, it's just part of the plan.

And it was working as well. At the moment we were 20 minutes late. And by the time we get to mine and I've found my 'lucky lipstick' it will be at least 40. Then about 10 minutes to school.

That should give Jack plenty of time. All I have to do is wait for his signal- a text- that the plan is under way.

Jess' POV~

"Okay lets go and get my lipstick. Oh and don't tell Ryan about what I told you" she imitated zipping her lips.

"I won't now come on lets go"

Ryan gave Beth a kiss when we got to the bottom of my staircase. He'd heard us coming down and instantly shot up from his seat.

"Gosh Beth, you look amazing. So beautiful" He said, his words full of meaning. I 'aaww'd' at the two and Beth blushed.

"Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself" he grinned happily at her comment.

"Okay you two love birds, lets get going"

They both nodded and exchanged glances.

We made our way to Ryan's little Peugeot 208 and he started to drive towards Beth's house 5 minutes away. Although for some reason, Ryan took the long way round and instead of it taking us just 5 minutes, it took us just over 10.