Extra #5

A/N Hiya, my advice, listen to this song^^^ play it softly in the background whilst reading!

Enjoy Xx

**********************************************

16 Months After The Wedding...

It couldn't be true could it?

Surely not...

This couldn't be happening, we hadn't even discussed it!

I stood in the front of the mirror; admiring my figure. I don't know how I hadn't noticed it sooner. The small bump that was forming on my tummy was a giveaway to the situation really. I mean Christmas was a few months ago- and it was true I'd had maybe a couple to many pigs in blankets- but I go to the gym at least once a week.

There was only one conclusion.

There was a little life growing inside of me. I was pregnant.

I was going to be a mom. I smiled as I placed a hand over the growing bump; choking on the tears that had escaped. Happy tears of course, I was laughing softly to myself as the tears flowed. This was amazing.

I was a mom.

God I was going to be a mom!

The first thing I did was go to the nearest chemist. I bought two pregnancy tests just to be a hundred percent sure. But the chances were very likely considering- upon reflection I realised- I hadn't been on my period for the last two, nearly three months.

I rushed home, drinking a bottle of water as well, if you know what I mean.

As soon as I got into the house I ran straight to the bathroom. I did what I had to do on both of the tests and then made my way into our bedroom.

The next three minutes were the longest of my life. I sat and literally counted the seconds.

When it reached the three minute mark, I stared at the test in front of me. I slowly picked it up and looked at the result.

Then I did it again with the second one.

I can't believe it. After all that.

I didn't even need to buy the tests.

I was pregnant.

Oh my God I'm pregnant. I squealed and jumped around a bit, subconsciously holding my bump. How would I tell Jack?

I mean, I'm only 23, Jack only 24. But I wouldn't want it any other way. This little baby- boy or girl, I don't care- was a part of this family.

"I haven't even met you yet, but I already love you with all my heart" I whispered with tears in my eyes.

I rang my mom soon after. It didn't take long before we were both sobbing down the phone. She was so pleased and excited.

I rang Beth afterwards.

"Hey hun are you okay?" She asked when she answered.

"Yeah I'm good thanks, how's Ryan?"

"Oh yeah, he's good I suppose. He's been practicing a lot recently. I mean it feels like he's never here" she sighed.