Chapter 3: New Kid On The Block

We all walked to college because it was the first day back. The autumn weather danced round us, flinging the leaves eveyhere. I pull my scarf tighter around my neck and shove my hand back into my pocket. We all laugh and make jokes as we walk onto campus.

When we arrived we hug each other and head off to our separate classes. Jack has football coaching which is in the same direction as my History class. We walk down the corridors and he starts nudging me in the arm with his elbow. I look up at him and glare. He looks down at me with an innocent smile. We both look forward again and he starts the nudging game up again. This time I elbow him back as hard as I can manage and to my surprise he stands there rubbing his arm genuinely looking hurt. I giggle and turn around performing a dramatic little hair flick in the process. Next thing I know I feel a strong arm pin me up the wall. He puts both arms up next to my shoulders, locking me up the wall. He stares into my eyes and whispers

"That hurt" I laugh and throw my head back hitting it off the wall. I clutch the back of my head and he removes the cage from around me. He laughs and I kick him in the shin. I run down the hallway and into the safety of my classroom. He walks past and glares at me. I simply stick my tongue out at him and go to find a seat. I head to a seat at the back by the window.

We get out our text books as Mr Wilkinson decides we will benefit from a revision lesson. I mean its like the first day back, what have we got to revise for? Uggh!

 About ten minutes into the lesson the classroom door swings open and slams off the wall. The noise is quite a shock in the very quiet classroom and everyone looks up suddenly. A young man walks in with a leather jacket, black t-shirt and tight black jeans on. His hair, a gorgeous shade of golden brown is quiffed with a slight ruffle to it. I cant see his eye colour yet due to the Ray-bans he is wearing but I imagine they are gorgeous. Every girl in the class swoons over his body and god like face. Mr Wilkinson stands up and looks at him disapprovingly accepting the note that the new guy is holding out. He glances over it and then points to me. Why was he pointing to me? Then it dawned on me, I was the only one without a partner at their desk. I was going to be sat next to the fine, angelic figure of a boy. Wait... man. Even though I was quite popular, I chose to sit on my own so I could concentrate. He casually walked over and takes the chair next to me. He stares at me and I feel his perfect eyes burning into my back. He takes out a piece of paper and starts to scribble on it. I continue to read and then something hits my head. I look round and see him smiling at me. It was beautiful. He points to the paper underneath my chair and I lean down to pick it up. I offer it to him but he points at me, signalling to open it. I do and I blush at its contents.

'Hi beautiful' I look over at him and he looks quite smug. I turn back to my book and here him scribbling again. Another paper ball hits me on the head. I look at him out of the corner of my eye and know he is grinning at the shots he keeps firing at me. I open up the paper.

'This is the part where you say "hello handsome" back'. I laugh and another one is thrown. I open it up,

'What's your name?' I grab my pen and scribble 'Jess, what about you?' I throw it at him this time but it lands on the floor. I sigh and he just laughs and picks it up. Another scribble. He throws it back. This time I am ready and I catch it much to mine and his surprise. I open it.

'Tom you're hot! Wanna go out sometime?'

I widen my eyes in surprise and ten the bell rings. Saved by the bell. I get up quickly and look around to see him smiling at me. Brown. His eyes are brown. He took his glasses off finally and I saw him wink at me. I turn away instantly and blush. I rush out of the classroom and head to the library for an hour until my next class starts. I sit down and grab a book and a cupcake out of my bag. I lick the icing and sprinkles off of my cupcake only to be interrupted by the tapping sound of fingers on the table. I look up to see Tom. The sun shines through the window creating a halo around him and makes him look even more stunning than he did five minutes ago.

"Hey Cupcake" he said, his voice deep and husky. I look up and smile. He pulls out the chair next to me and leans in awfully close. "You never answered my question..."

****************************************

A/N Hiya guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. What do you think Jess will say?

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me.

Love to you all

B- Xx