Chapter 46: Pretty Girls

A/N Hiya Guys, so this chapter is kinda special because we have another POV in there besides Jess and Jacks.

It's *drumroll please*...

Beth's!!!!

Whoop whoop! Haha anyway enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment! 😘

********************************

I can't believe it. Why did I have to be so pathetic and ignore him for so long.

I should've known this would happen. I mean why wouldn't he move on? He thought I didn't feel the same way, so he found someone else. It was bound to happen at some point.

I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand and noticed another black streak of mascara on there. I swear over the past few weeks there's probably been more mascara on my tissues than there has been on my eyelashes.

I fell asleep eventually, crying to myself both in my dreams and in reality.

I woke up around noon the next day; and God knows I needed the rest. Crying really takes a lot out of you.

I picked up my phone and plugged it in to my charger due to the fact it was only on 27%.

I scrolled through my notifications and saw that I had a missed call from Beth.

I decided to ring her back, so I clicked the call button and waited as it rang.

"Hey Jess, you okay?"

"Not really"

"Why not?" And so I explained. From me finally realising, to going to tell him, right to the part where he kissed the beautiful mystery girl.

"Oh honey, I'm sorry. But are you sure you're not reading to much into this? Have you heard his side of the story? It could be totally innocent" she reasoned.

"No I know what I saw. Both of their eyes were filled with happiness. It's obvious he's moved on. I mean what should I have expected? It wasn't like he was going to sit around waiting for me forever, was it?"

"Jess" she sighed. "I'm sorry, but I think you should talk to him"

"No Beth, I can't. He doesn't want me anymore, and I understand. I mean sure it hurts and I feel like a complete idiot, but as long as he's happy, I'm okay" I said being the bigger person.

Beth's POV~

Gosh this girl is stubborn! Why can't she just take my advice?

Then I thought of a brilliant plan.

"Fine" I fake sighed. "Hey Jess, do you wanna go out tonight? Just us girls? Try and take your mind off of things?"

After a few seconds she answered. "Yeah sure"

"Okay, let's go to Clark's club again. That place was awesome"

"Okay, yeah. Sure, whatever"

After a few more minutes of talking about arrangements we hung up.

So I rang Jack and told him about my plan, and how he should meet us at Clark's club later on. He seemed pretty excited for the idea.

This was going to be an interesting night.

Jess' POV-

When Beth suggested going to a club tonight, at first I was a bit skeptical. But after a few moments thinking about it, I realised it wouldn't be so bad to take my mind off of Jack for one night.