⭐️Some News!!⭐️

Hiya Guys, so I hope you all enjoyed reading my story!

I hope you all have an amazing 2016 and that it is a great year for you all. Full of good luck, happiness and success!

Anyway, I wanted to give you all a little sneak peak of a couple of story ideas I have. I have started writing them and they will be published

I just want to finish 'The Tales of the Not So Prince Charming' first.

Anyway....

#1

     ***********Skinny Love***********

skin•ny love

/'skinē/ /ləv/

When two people love each other but are too shy to admit it but still show it

***************************************

"I can't see you anymore" he said.

"Of course you can, silly. You aren't blind" I giggled.

"No. I mean, we can't be friends anymore"

"W-what?" I felt my face drop slightly but I held up a smile.

"We. Us. You and I. Can't be friends" He said.

"You're not serious?" I laughed nervously. He wasn't serious. He can't be.

He didn't say anything; just looked at the wall blankly.

"Listen Meg-" he eventually started.

"Get out" I muttered quietly. Just those two words he spoke were enough. I knew then that he was serious. He wanted me out of his life.

"Meg-"

"Get out!" I yelled. I couldn't cry in front of him. He couldn't see how weak I was.

He looked down at the floor. I'd obviously irritated him enough.

So he walked out, and when the door had shut. I broke down. And cried until there was nothing left to cry.

******************************************

Megan and Charlie are best friends. Well, a little bit more than best friends actually. Both care for each other much more deeply than they're willing to let on.