𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 21𝐬𝐭, 2067
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"He wearin somethin unda his sundress?" Neith asked making Fathan shake his head.

Fathan came up behind Nesryn, wrapping his arms around his waist as Neith walked on the side of him, mugging almost everybody they passed.

"You know yo ass jigglin n shit in this dress you got on, right?" Fathan said after resting his head on Nesryns shoulder.

Nes put his sunglasses on his head and lifted Nevaya up on his hip when she started sliding. "Its gonna jiggle whether I have jeans or a dress on. Underwear don't make it any better, bubba." He replied, fixing Nevayas jeans she had on.

She giggled, stuffing her face into Nesryns shoulder and kicking one of her legs. "Too many niggas lookin at yo ass though, Bambi." Fathan mumbled, slapping it lightly before grabbing it and kissing his neck.

Nesryn smiled and laughed, pushing him off and lifting Nevaya up again. "Stand close behind me then but nobody even looking." He said, grabbing Faths hand and pulling him as they walked into the mall.

"Them niggas is lookin, you just don't be payin attention." Fathan said, rubbing Nesryns stomach that still poked out a bit from the baby fat.

Nes looked over at Neith, seeing him smiling at his phone making him lean over to see what he was doing. "Whose that?" He asked, intertwining Faths fingers with his.

"Lil nigga I'm talkin to." Neith replied, putting his phone in his pocket before looking up mugging someone who walked passed Nesryn.

Nes hummed, turning his head and looking up when when he felt someone staring at him. His eyes scanned through all the people before seeing Gianna and motioning her over.

"Hi, Mrs. Talay." Gia said, smiling. Fathan opened his eyes to look at her before closing them back and putting his head back on Nesryns shoulder.

Neith stared at her before going on his phone to text Aila. "Hey hun, whats been going on?" Nes asked, fixing Nevayas hair.

"I'm livin with my biological daddy since my mama actually found out who it was. He's pretty nice, its fun living with him since he accepts me for who I am." Gianna said, waving at him making him smile and wave back.

"She was trying to make me turn out like her but when I told her I was gay, she was going to kick me out but decided against and found my pops thinking he was going to punish me for being the way I am." She continued, giving Nevaya a high-five when she had stuck her hand out and giggled.

"Think my attitude and moods were alot more better than they were when I was with her. It's like she was trying to make me ruin Sagiras life just because." Gianna said, looking down at her feet.

"I apologized to Sagira and she accepted even though the things my mama made me do, I could've prevented them by just not doing it." She said before she looked up and glanced at the clock on the wall.

"Oops, guess I'm late to work." She mumbled before saying her goodbyes and walking back over to her pops.

"You know you got a hickey on yo neck, right?" Fathan said, taking Nevaya out of Nesryns arm and holding her.

"A hic- bubba, really?" Nes said, looking back at him and rubbing his neck. "Ian know it was gon get that big, my fault." Fath said, kissing his forehead.

"You'll be aight, you showin the ones on yo thighs anyway wit this tight ass dress on." He continued, rubbing Nesryns side with his hand.

"Pull up your pants, Cassius." Nes said, pulling the loops to Neiths jeans making him pull them up.

-

Fallon opened his mouth, letting Sonder feed him before he continued braiding his hair.

"This part straight?" Fall asked, tilting his head down. Sond took the comb out his hand, putting his plate of food on the counter before redoing the part Fall did.

Fallon leaned on the counter, braiding the second to last braid before wiggling his fingers when they started cramping.

He scratched his eyebrow before eating another meatball off of Sonders plate, letting him braid the last braid.

Fallon was in a good mood today. He was more calmer and quiet, mostly cause he had gotten that angry dick from pissing Sonder off last night.

He hadnt started any unnecessary arguments or said anything insulting since he had woke up. He had started walking around a few hours ago although his legs was still numb.

"Baby?" Sond said making Fall hum and glance at him while moisturizing his hair. "You aight?" He asked, kissing his jaw.

Fallon nodded his head, tilting it while massaging his scalp. "Why you so quiet?" Sonder said, wrapping his arms around him and kissing behind his ear.

"My throat hurts." Fall mumbled, looking at him through the mirror and sliding his feet back in his slides. "Why yo throat hurt, baby?" Sond asked, watching him put his bonnet on.

Fallon looked at him before turning his head off. "You know why, don't act slow." He answered, biting his lip to keep from smiling.

"You finna smile?" Sonder said making Fall shake his head and fix his face. "Smile fo me, baby." He said, bringing Falls head back before getting mushed in the head.

"No, move." Fallon said, speed walking out the bathroom while smiling.