Bio

Name: Y/n Sparda 

Alias: Anthony Tony Redgrave

Title: Son of Sparda, The Legendary Dark Knight, Strongest Demon Slayer, Legendary Devil Hunter.

His face look like this in childhood.

His face in Dmc Manga/Dmc 3 in 18/19 yr old

Matured version 20-22 years old.

Powers:

This going to be more stronger than the original counterpart.

Superhuman Strength: Dante possesses incredible raw bodily strength even while in human form. He is able to easily throw around street thugs and an obese prison warden. He is also able to easily snap handcuffs. He can shatter stone with little difficulty, and often overpowers demons much larger and more imposing than himself with ease. Dante also once easily blocked a punch from Nero's Devil Bringer and even casually forced him back with enough force to destroy a wall behind him and knocked down Nero with a single push to the back. He's even strong enough to block The Savior's punch with Rebellion without showing much strain. Dante's display of superhuman strength, endurance, and resistance to injury shows that his physical condition is much tougher and more efficient than that of even most of the powerful demons, allowing him to exert his supernaturally enhanced muscle power to vast proportions without fear of injury or fatigue.Superhuman Speed: Dante is superhumanly fast, and in some cases appears to be teleporting. During his younger years, was capable of swinging his sword so fast that rain drops cannot escape his blade over a wide area. Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening, Cutscene - Mission 7</ref> Also while Dante was running down the side of Temi-Ni-Gru, he shot Rebellion, causing it to fall so quickly it began superheating the air around it, then he chased his sword fast enough to catch up to it and eventually reaching a speed great enough that the air around his hand became superheated as well. Dante's reflexes are fast enough that he can dodge bullets, slice them, shoot them out of the air, and even catch them with his teeth.Superhuman Agility: Dante is extremely agile as well; able to jump to great heights or even balance himself on a flying rocket, as well as run up vertical walls. In addition, his agility allows him to perform amazing feats of acrobatics that easily surpass even the finest human acrobat.Superhuman Stamina: Despite some of the physically punishing things Dante has gone through, he has the ability to move forward with little difficulty. Even while impaled with Hell Pride's scythes lodged in his torso and arms, he casually walks about his office. He often went on hours long missions with constant fighting, no rest, food, or water and shows no fatigue. However, his endurance does have its limits, a fact that was taken advantage of by .Superhuman Durability: Dante's durability has been shown to allow him to simply shrug off wounds that would either disable or outright kill a normal demon, such as being impaled through the chest with his own sword. He was also punched by Beowulf so hard that his body made an imprint in the stone ground, but Dante showed no signs of injury. His teeth are also strong enough to catch bullets He is capable of withstanding Hellfire and lightning strikes with no signs of injury. He was even capable of withstanding impale-like attack from Sid empowered by Abigail with no response of pain.Accelerated Healing: Dante can rapidly heal even serious wounds; even the were surprised when he ignored their attacks. Combined with his great resilience, Dante's healing factor makes him nearly unkillable.Demonic Power Manipulation: Dante is able to channel his demonic energies into various physical objects, ranging from his guns to the air itself.Telekinesis: Dante demonstrates telekinetic abilities, stopping Trish's motorcycle in mid-air before shooting it with Ebony and Ivory. He also appeared to show telekinetic abilities in the anime, shown when he splayed his hand and smashed through the ceiling window before landing in his hand, although this could also be related to Dante's metaphysical connection to the sword.