Arrival to Ozymandias Temple

Y/n PoV: 

As we able to turn the tides against Lion King, me Artoria and Bedivere able to turn the other members of Knight of the Round Table against the Goddess Rhongominiad or Lion king and right now me and Artoria on the tent waking her up while where naked because we had sex luckily I've used time stop in order to have fun while the time never flows... 

Y/n: Artoria, wake up, it's 7:00 am now, we have to move...

Artoria: H-how about a minute, even though we slept early because you've stop time after we had sex, you've fucked me up big time... 

Y/n: You've turned me on, luckily they haven't found out on Morgan and you're alter self...

Artoria: I've going to reveal it after on the singularity, some will not going to happy, but the alternate version of my big sister is better than the one I knew... But I'm missed seeing our children, the only thing to is getting the grail right?

Y/n: Yeah I suppose so, but maybe there are other things in line as well... If you want, we can go to the beach after that, if you want?

Artoria: Beach! I think, I'm fine going to the beach, luckily I still have my swimsuit... 

But my communications on my wrist beeps on as it appeared Morgan and Salter...

Y/n: Artoria... The boundary field, or else... 

Artoria: I know it!

As she uses boundary field in order not get hear on the outside... 

Morgan: What's happening our husband and why you rushing out to Artoria to cast a boundary field... 

Artoria: Well you know, my own Knights of the Round Table, if they knew if the four of us had relationship, luckily I think I should or maybe after...

Morgan: After, we can't make sure, just after and our kids misses you two...

Y/n: Yeah I know...

Artoria: And Our love promise us after this singularity, we can have fun in the beach since in another singularity which was summer... 

Salter: Really, for a long time, since were being pregnant last year, we can't enjoy this summer...

Morgan: Yeah, we have swimsuits we've ready, and anyway have you talk about on Mordred since even though she's not my daughter I think she's going to be angry at me...

Artoria: But I'm going to deal with her, luckily she calm down... 

Y/n: I think lets goodbye for now, or we're going to get suspicious...

Artoria: I agreed, goodbye from now... 

And the communications call ended for a while... we've suit up since Artoria materialize her knight armor while I changed my clothes in order to blend in to the dessert or in environment... As we went out the other Knights are in their armor, luckily they are temporary contract on Artoria as a master... But as Artoria ask for breakfast for them, they accept the food and eat after that, as we are ready, the communications on Chaldea calls us from important call...

Y/n: What is it, is there something wrong?

Dr. Romani: Well in the showing on the computer, there is what I found, Atlas Institute hideout in this singularity, it's suspicious since why are they in this era...

Artoria: Are they are the equivalent of Mage's Association, if I'm correct...

Dr. Romani: They are one of the three major branches of Mage's Association and, if you have time, can you investigate...