Summer Singularity Part 2: Space Cop

3rd Pov:

Gudao: She's here again!

Y/n: Whose She?

Jeanne Alter: That Space Cop, she was trying to delay and stopping this Summer Singularity... 

Y/n: Really? Space cop from what... Excuse me but why the hell exactly you're going to stop this Summer Singularity, there is no illegal stuff or drugs or any thing and where's the warrant...

Jeanne Alter: Yeah! Were being peaceful...

Space Cop: Oh I don't I'm going to catch you all...

Y/n: You are really a worst Space Cop ever.... Like seriously... 

Gudao: Sure she is...

And Ushiwakamaru and Robin Hood are here to accompany their master Gudao, but still Jeanne Alter still being incarnated, she somewhat having help with Gudao just to make Doujins...

Ushiwakamaru: Master, she's here again!

Robin Hood: It seem so... Good Grief and you're here as well Y/n and you're kids...

Y/n: Yeah... I need to rest for a while that's why I need a vacation same to my wives... 

Space Cop: Quiet! Did you hear me... 

Y/n: She seems bit piss of...

Gudao: Yeah... Absolutely she is...

As she uses her twin lance and charge it away but Y/n caught her Sphere bare hand while his babies are taken care by Gudao for a moment... 

Space Cop: What the! He caught my Lance with his bare hands...

Y/n: I told you I want to enjoy this summer... 

And he flick her to the other side were it went through from the forest...

Meanwhile:

Artoria: A another servant! What... The kids...

Salter: Yeah...