Goddess Rhongomyniad's Defeat

3rd PoV: Outside of the Holy City....

Y/n: Did Romani hiding something...

Artoria: Yes, since he has somewhat no records when he told me...

Y/n: But, From what I heard is on the 4th holy grail war on Fuyuki Japan on 2004 not you're timeline but I heard her dad had a grand caster which was Solomon who wanted to incinerate humanity... I don't know why?

Artoria: Maybe the Grand caster and Dr. Romani connected luckily we cut out the communications... 

Lancelot: How will going to raid it since she will going to be alerted... She could have created her army again...

Y/n: Don't worry...

As Y/n somewhat cast a spell able to created artificial Demon Knights are more similar to Fortuna but they had the skill to use mana burst and a skill above average servants... He had summoned 60 with the demonic aspects of the armor with a Lance and Shield whit somewhat little bit bigger than them...

Y/n: This should be enough, and don't worry they are just Artificial Demons created by me able serve their purpose to command them

Mordred: You can really create an army sounds you can do anything...

Artoria: Not really I would say... But this will going to be a big help...

Gawain: Yes at the same time this should be enough when facing the Goddess...

Artoria: But once we reached, I'll deal with her while you Bedivere give the prosthetic arm to her since it was a Excalibur but never returned... 

Y/n: I'll let you deal since this is you're fight not mine anymore...

Artoria: And I hope she wouldn't be summon in Chaldea.

Y/n: I hope so? But let's get started...

As Y/n use his Ebony Pistol which able to destroy the fortress walls of the city...

Mordred: All right! This what I waiting for to get some actions!

And she rushed in and killed some artificial Knights created by Goddess Rhongomyniad...

Y/n: Is she shouting like that all the time?

Artoria: Well she is little bit childish due to being homunculus, but all that she's fine 

And the others are rushing in... Including Lancelot, Gawain, while Tristan closing his distance to fire at his bow similar to his adopted daughter Baobhan...

Y/n: I'm happy that the two of you are back together...

Artoria: Yeah thanks to you my love...

And she kisses him in face...