Atlas Institute

3rd Pov:

Artoria: Were almost there... 

Lancelot: But were in a middle of a dessert...

Artoria: I can sense the mana signature is closer, expect reinforcements closing by... 

Lancelot: Luckily, you've changed since you have a second chance becoming alive once more and had a family with Y/n...

Artoria: Yeah, luckily I met him ever since, he's kind, caring and had somewhat a similar past as me...

Tristan: Maybe the fate made you two together met at a same time...

Bedivere: I have a question, If they are servant's then at Chaldea you two had been summoned...

Artoria: Well there is a berserker version of you Lancelot, Female version of Knights of a Round Table and a Male version of me...

Tristan: Wait, female?

Artoria: Yes but they called as fairy Knights...

Lancelot: So that means you had a fairy counterpart?

Artoria: Kinda yes but Y/n prevent it just to be safe....  But right now were here... 

As they entered to Atlas Institute by via pitfall fall, they able to destroy some security drones and machinery as well, they able to get into secret base was far more likely to be in a modern Era where technology evolved...

Lancelot: I detected a servant nearby...

Artoria: Luckily my detection is similar or better than ruler class, his name is Sherlock Holmes...

Sherlock: So you three are arrived on Atlas Institute base...

Bedivere: This place was somewhat not in this era is that correct?

Sherlock: Yes, but I'm the one to send a distress signal, that way we can talk about... I cut the communications on Chaldea, that way we can discuss some things is so strange... Don't worry, I'm sure you're going to get something for me...