Garden Of Avalon

Artoria's Pov:

Right now,  Y/n transported me into V's place which is the place he told me he trained how to use his new sword and his newfound power but, the reason I went here is to find some answers from him. As I walked in, I see a three dark colored familiar and that face is young, skinny and holding a staff which is demonic but simple and he had many tattoos.

Griffon: Hey, V is that the girl who was part of Y/n's Harem.

But V throws him up.

V: I'm sorry about my familiar, when he sees a new visitor, he seems to be excited...

Artoria: No worries, I'm little fine by that.

V: From what I can see in your mind that you went here is too ask me some important questions, is that right?

Artoria: And how did you able to read my thought.

V: Well I have unnatural abilities including Clairvoyance, I can observe anyone whatever I wanted.

Artoria: Just like my teacher, Merlin.

V: Don't compare me to that annoying person, I wanted to give you personally since Y/n and the other's doesn't even know.

Artoria: Then what is it.

3rd Pov:

As V summoned a sheath was similar color to Excalibur but she knew that she lost it a long time ago before she had given Invisible air, the sheath that able to make the user of it practically immortal, can heal instantly and can't be bypassed by any of true magics which it is called Avalon but it is different on the Avalon in reverse side of the world.

Artoria: It can't be, I thought that It was lost a long time ago.

V: I found it in last thousand of years but it is pristine quality even Sparda doesn't even know it.

Artoria: I have a request to you...

V: Then what is it.

Artoria: Can you make my alive version of myself, transported to the real world since, my alive version of myself was on Avalon.

V: I can as well but, you will going to be disappeared from the contract with Y/n, well as for you alter version can be revived using my spell but she will be remove from the Throne of Heroes same from you, but Y/n's command spell will be still intact but without any contract. Are you sure you want to do this.

Artoria: Since, I've met Y/n, I've wanted to be with him together, so that's why to remove me from contract as a heroic spirit, but still my powers and the sword are still intact.

V: Well then, you are ready, then let's start.

As V uses his staff and pointed on her which was to remover her from contract with Y/n but her real body is still safe. As she disappears, he uses another spell to not be sensed on the outside world even Y/n's sensory abilities can't be traced. But he used his spell to revive her alter version and at the same time she was been erased by a contract as well on Throne of Heroes.

V: Well then, I'll just her up on the reverse side of the world after that I can read poetry.

Griffon: Hey V, are you already going to read that book again, you have no life are you.

V: Same as you...

Griffon: Well we have things in common.

Meanwhile on Salter ( also known as Artoria alter or Saber Alter if you didn't know)

Y/n: Wait a minute, you're revived?

But Salter was clueless but she was realized that she can't even go spirit mode either.

Salter: That means, my other self as well, going to get revived.

Y/n: So that's why she went to V's place, but I can't even sense her either, it must be V blocking my sensory abilities.

Back to V:

As V creates an portal to Avalon which is an reverse side of the world that Divine being or things that still lives on and it will be existed beyond outside of time and reality as well. As he entered it, he noticed the tall tower which was Merlin imprisoned by Vivian or also known as Lady of the Lake trapped her before Artoria's reign downfall, due that he will continue to watch over the world itself using his Clairvoyance. But Merlin on the top of the tower watching over them but he was happy because of Artoria finding her happiness which was Y/n but she was fine sharing with her another world or version of her sister and a alter version of herself. 

From time to time Merlin guides Artoria to how to make a move with Y/n, but he didn't really expected that V can able to travel into the reverse side that's because of he is an high tier wizard when it comes to a Demon World and his casting and spells are way stronger and powerful but he lacks raw power and he is little bit only knowledgeable to Y/n's sword. He will going to continue watching but he able to talk with Artoria since she will be going to get pick up with V.

V: Did you say you goodbyes to him, but the portal will not last long either, are you going to come? 

But Artoria had her Excalibur back since, the Human Extinction or the singularities itself still ongoing either luckily V given her Avalon Sheath back again and her armor as well can be activated. 

Artoria: Yes, but he can still visit me in dreams but can you just release him.

V: I don't have any kind of technique or spell in order to release him but let him leave there, he was little bit an annoying person.

Artoria: Even then he is little bit annoying but he was really cheerful but then again, I'll just visit him from time to time, I think it is time to goodbye.

Timeskip: Few Minutes later...

As Artoria goes back to the house but suddenly Y/n little bit staring at her.

Y/n: So you're the one who did that even my sensory abilities didn't work.

Artoria: Well that's because, it's unfair that my other version my sister revived as well.

Salter: So this time we will going to force you remove your command spells.

Y/n: Wait, you can't just do that.

Morgan: This time that all of us are agreeing on something, or else I will going to destroy your expensive car on your garage, you will never going to summon any servant regardless on situation, your attention should be on us.

Y/n: Oh crap and fine, you three win.

Baobhan: This going to get any weirder now...

End.