Changes, Questions and New Powers

Changes:

1. Y/n will start at Grand Order which is Universal in base because of he absorbed and trained his powers and gained at the next Arc.

2. Mundus is much more stronger than Goetia but Goetia has much more hax than Mundus while Mundus as his full power can Destroy the entire solar to Galaxy or even Universal attack potency  and beyond  FTL Speeds.

3. Y/n can absorb Demon Gods and He can now Absorb Mundus later on even Argosax and gained new abilities.

3. Y/n will be trained by a demon wizard named V ( He his the different entity that the V we knew)

4. He will be forever young due to genetics.

5: He has Sparda Devil Trigger after the Temen Ni Gru Incident due to he absorb half of Sparda's power making his.

6: Just like Noble Phantasms, Y/n can activate true names on his sword Rebellion, Force Edge, Devil Sword Sparda and Devil Sword Y/n that can fire beams.

7: Rebellion is much more stronger than Caliburn but not powerful as Excalibur while Force Edge is much more powerful than Excalibur even this sword is not it's true form. Sparda on the other hand can clash against Mundus.

8: Demonic Magic is much more stronger than normal even true magic.

9: Yes Urizen will be here, but he will got absorbed by Y/n. Remember than this version is rising his power closer to Mundus. 

Questions:

1: Should We kill Crypter earlier?

2: Should Y/n able to prevent the Lostbelts earlier.

3: Should the Alien God somewhere show earlier.

4: Do you want to revive Vergil After Y/n almost kill him being control from mundus or keep him dead and Y/n will adopt Nero.

4: Let Vergil alive and saved and summoned Sparda as servant and reunited as a family.

New Abilities:

Swordmaster style:

Thousand divide slashes.

-Able to slash with imbued  demonic energies in a nanosecond on his sword or every blade weaponry.

Mana burst.

-Same as Saber Artoria but the damage output can be controlled and another version of using Dive in a concentrated beam fire.

Gunslinger: 

Energy Barrage Shot: He has an inspiration to Coyote Starkk which is Cero Metralletra but this version is more devastating and once Servants get tagged to this shot will one shot kill and its speed is faster than a speed of light similar to Y/n. 

Full Blown Beam shot: Full charged shot from Ebony and Ivory has the Attack potency of Multi Mountain or even beyond to small Island.

Royal Guard:

Full Counter: Same as Meliodas but can counter from physical and magic based attacks without disadvantage and 10 times when reflected back to the Attacker.

Counter Vanish: Able to Vanish but he needs to be exposed in order to Vanish any magic based attacks.

Demonic Energy Barrier.

Intangibility: Same as Obito but he will be protected form incoming blasts suck as Enuma Elish full power because of V giving immunity and negged damage using his staff. 

Dreadnaught Armor: Impenetrable armor than negged damage to 100 percent even Enuma Elish, proto Excalibur and Goetia blasts without harm to him when using it.

Trickster:

Amenotejikara: Y/n can't thin about his powerful technique but he based of Sasuke's switching places on his rinnegan as he had the same abilities as him.

his speed is beyond FTL and reaction speeds as well.

Doppelganger Style:

Limbo Clones: Similar to Madara but Y/n's version is can have clones up to 20 with same durability and never can sense it. 

Quicksilver Style:

Time stop

Time erasure: Similar to king crimson in any range, but he needs to train with V in order to unlock that.

Demonic Magic:

Demonic glyhps: Uses for enhancing his strength, and speed for limited amount of time. 

Healing

Sealing

Ability to kill Immortals

Dark Slayer Style:

Summoned Swords: His summoned swords are now similar to Gates of Babylon to Gilgamesh but his version is only to his sword Mirage Edge and energy form and can explode.

Mirage Yamato: All the skills from Vergil and can go to any dimension easily from an energy form of this sword. 

He can use his Sin Devil Trigger Ability which is demolition, a condensed black hole that can suck anyone and negged durability from anyone. 

His gauntlets are absorbed  on his body so his base strength can blow of the entire moon massive supernova punches and barrage.