Demon Assault

As tomorrow arrives, luckily for I didn't have a client, Morgan doing her thing in the house while Baobhan doing her own thing as well. I went early to the hidden island, as I arrived, I've been greeted by Griffon but I was little to annoyed and yeet him away, after that V arrived now as well.

V: So you are really ready.

Y/n: Of course why would I.

Griffon: Hey V, can I leave now.

V: Sure just don't be a crack wise bird.

Y/n: Don't mind him, let just get straight to the point.

V: Oh, right... What am I planning is to raid the demon Fortress or Castle as big as let say the entire Redgrave City. 

Y/n: You sure about that?

V: Yeah I'll show you.

As he uses his staff and projected a map, I saw how big it is and has many canons that can destroy mountains and a mounted particle beam on the top can blow of countries easily. The ground forces are not really special even the armored ones, He told me to go and blow off the entire facility, but there is a Demon God that almost but not the same as Mundus named Urizen was created by him, his full power can eradicated the human realm without the weakness of leaving the demon world and never going to be affected. 

V: I told you what you need but this is a prep work, before we go and kill Mundus, we need to amplify your power to the point you are going to defeat him.

Y/n: What about you told me that cutting down his source of power.

V: I was mistaken that it is on his lair, once you go there there are many demons, powerful ones, so that's why I need to you to be alive. I can't risk you being dead, your the only hope.

Y/n: What about you? you sure that you can take down Mundus.

V: Mundus is more stronger that me but in comes to my spells it can harm him even he is immortal but the thing is Mundus is an more experienced fighter than me even I can wield swords. 

Y/n: If I leave the human realm, will Morgan and Baobhan will be safe.

V: If they somehow got raided by Mundus, I can pull them out. 

Y/n: Then why you didn't pull my mom out when I was 8 years old.

V: *Silence*.

Y/n: Why! I need an answer.

V: It's because that you father vanished as well, I don't know what to do. At that time I don't know what to do, I had emotions as well, all of us.

Y/n: I really understand, I'll just let it slip this once, If everything happens to them, just pull them away and teleport to this location.

V: Understood but I'll give you this.

As he use his staff and pointed to me, he gave me a hood with a cloak.

V: And I've given you a Beyond Ex Rank Presence Concealment, this was used by Assassin class servant and your rank is beyond what servants has. This will not notice you even Mundus.

As I went and wear this new Cloak and it is really cool.