Arrival to Mallet Island

Location: Mallet Island. 

Y/n Pov:

Y/n: So it seems that I'm here and only need to do is to find Mundus right?

V(telepathic ): Yes, I can able to see the defenses are somewhat weaken and Mundus should be on the Main more like a church or a hall itself, once you enter the main Island, the space is much more bigger due to the magical effects on it, expect forces coming on your way.

Y/n: I know, This is the time I've been waiting from all these, so that's why I need to dispose of him quickly.

V( telepathic): Good luck, this is the time I'm going to help you on defeating Mundus, but after that, I will focus on helping you on Intel since this time he's more of a bigger threat. 

I rushed and entered the entrance door but I sensed that mana itself is somewhat dense to the point it somewhat restricts some movements.

V( telepathic): One thing, once you entered the castle itself, the mana itself is so dense that you can't use your air step and walk away or instant teleportation right before him but the wall and the items in here is indestructible, so even your techniques will not work here, only Mundus has authority in this place only...

Y/n: Roger that but I'm going for a classic way this time... Solving puzzles how great...

As I run and use  high jump and able to get at a another door, after that I use sensory ability but its blocking of my vision so I decided not to use it as I found out the traditional clothing mannequin hanging on the gate itself holding a rusty key, I picked it up as I shoot the mannequin so that even it didn't move, it will not going to move. 

But the other doll move down and appeared much more of them as I use a simple swing on my new sword Sparda able to create shockwaves that those mannequin died and disappeared.

After all of that, I entered few rooms but some are locked dues to the barrier blocking it from entering but I found out the elevator which is not a modern but it needs to hit with blunt and physical force in order to work as I go into deeper as that.

Meanwhile:

Mundus: So It seems that Y/n making his way at my location but all I need to do Is a little surprise to him, come Trish, you know the rules, If you fail you it don't you