Date With Morgan.

After I summoned Morgan, she mostly little bit more possessive to me even we got home to my shop and she is calm the way she speaks but she is more bit of Yandare. Her body is much better than Artoria well in saber. 

Y/n: Well this is my place, I hope you like it and it If you don't mind.

Morgan: Of course, why would I going to hate this place, well I have you by the way. 

Y/n: I need to get sleep this time.

Morgan: Is that even that late.

Y/n: Yeah It's 11 at the evening, what do I expect.

Morgan: I'm going to sleep with you if you are going to your bedroom.

Y/n: Fine, you can and at tomorrow, we could have a date, to know about each other.

Morgan: Fine by me as well, so I can know you more as well my husband.

Meanwhile:

On Chaldea.

???: There is a servant summoned at a unknown house in last hour which is berserker but it is strong as well

???: Can you identify who is the one who summoned berserker and what name.

???: It shows here director that he summoned Morgan but the Morgan we knew from the history is that she is from the alternate timeline, instead of being a witch, she was ruling for 2 thousand years as Queen of Fairies

???: And who is this guy right here that he summoned her.

???: From what I found about is that he was visiting his house for the past 11 years and he is the same guy who survived on the fire on the house but it is unknown, from what I could see that he is always carrying the sword as well but his name is Antony Tony Redgrave and he lived from Redgrave City from U.K. 

???: Tony Redgrave what a interesting guy, from the looks of it he is very a good looking guy, white hair and blue eyes as well. 

???: And what I could see from the sword is that was from The Legend Of Dark Knight Sparda.