Training and Duel with Mordred

Now it's time for the best girl and deserve a happy bonding with her new step father... This is her special chapter...

3rd Pov:

Mordred: So, this is you have been visited father... And that's you're family!

Y/n: Yeah, it got burned downed... 

Mordred: But still you have us to say... And this was you're father... 

Y/n: Yeah, I kinda hate him back then but I realized that he's doing it to protect me... 

Mordred: Well do have some experiences before like wanting acceptance or something?

Y/n: No, even as a kid, I don't really follow him but I wanted to be different identity so that I'm not sticking his shadows... If I were you, you don't need to follow me or Artoria, just be yourself and just the way you are... 

And he tap his fingers to her forehead, she didn't felt that care from before... The love she deserved, she waited to be like that to have a complete family unlike before on her time... And he hugged her just to comfort her...

 And he hugged her just to comfort her

Just like that:

Y/n: What's wrong, I still have a promise to you in this day remember....

Mordred: I totally forgot about that! Well were we going to fight or spar for a while...

Y/n: Don't worry, I've got one for you!

As he warped to his another dimension which he was inspired by bleach to create this place specific for duel and training... Also known a replica of Las Noches which was inside...

It looks huge which Mordred was surprised and happy as well

Y/n: Do you like this place, and don't worry about time in here, it's boundless and a concept of time wasn't here, even we finish training or sparring... Once return to the original world is still the same got it...

Mordred: I know it... Let's do this dad! 

Y/n: But before that... I have something that will help you grow...