Going Deeper.

After I battled and awaken my powers when I faced Vergil and save Morgan but now I'm awake at Morgan's lap who suddenly hugs me after I got awake.

Morgan: Husband!

Y/n: I'm fine, wounds are healed, I'm sorry that I made you worried but this time.

Morgan: You made me worried and I thought that you will going to die and I'm going to be disappeared if you didn't somehow recover.

Y/n: I'm not going to let him hurt you this time because it is the first time I somehow show care for all this time in many years, I don't want to love someone, when I first met you, I didn't really care for you but as the days go by, I realized that I have found my sense to live, even before that the ones I care about are died because of me failing to save but now this time I... 

As she heard him said that in front of her she blushed with tears of joy on her and said.

Morgan: You don't need to say It, as long as I by your side, I will going to take care of you, just remember that don't cheat on me, my husband.

Y/n: Don't worry I will.

But she was blushed when I tapped on her head

Y/n: But now it's time to get moving.

Morgan: Where?

Y/n: At the core, he's going to open the portal to the demon world. 

Morgan: But this time we need to work together.

Y/n: Fine have it your way but I think my powers are increased this time.

Morgan: Yes I sensed it as well, I hope that you can defeat your brother.

Y/n: Don't worry I will.

As I picked up the sword and rip my destroyed jacket at my right arm, we jumped on the top of the tower and start running down, we stumbled to find the demons but Morgan use changer her staff into spear and able to block and kill two of blood-goyle while I use quick drive to eliminate the rest as soon it starts appearing more and more, I use ebony and ivory charged shot ending it on one shot.