Arrival to the Holy City

3rd Pov:

As the nighttime shows up and the group having their disguises already as they saw a Large Gate opening slowly...

Y/n: Is this similar Artoria, you're kingdom before...

Artoria: A little bit but, it has alteration of design but the fortress walls back then shouldn't be bigger than this....

Bedivere: Yes, this area is little bit wider than before...

Y/n: I see, well this is the first time I've encounter...

Artoria: It should be similar to one you wen't on Mundus abandoned fortress or Castle but a much more smaller scale, darling...

Y/n: Yeah but, it's bigger...

As the gate fully opened, it had large stairs look like it's well made and the other gate is opened...

Artoria: It can't be, It's  Gawain, he should be there...

Bedivere: How did you sense it, my King...

Artoria: Since after being revived and have a family with him, he trained me how to increase my sense's and all new abilities along the way and even my physical parameter's other skill of mine increased along the way...

Bedivere: That's amazing, it should be helpful along the way, and I'm happy that you had you're sheath which was Avalon...

Artoria: Yeah, luckily it was found along the way, but we've got to focus on this situation... But if he attack us, we've got no choice but to knock him down...

As they entered to the selection section of the Holy City, it had Knights who are on the top of the Fortress having bows, swords, lance and spears...

Y/n: We've better be ready...

Artoria: I know, but the Knights are much stronger than we've used to command and artificial soul similar to servants or you're demon creation...

Y/n: I see, they've had similar parameters of a normal average servant but they are really command...

As the small gate opened and entered one of the members of Knights of the Round Table and one of the strongest Knights during the day, not other than Gawain...

And the entrance or exit gate had been closed...

As Gawain discuss and the people cheered of going to that city, and the flames on the top of the wall and appeared a lion helmet with cape on it...