Singularity 1: Part 5

Y/n Pov: 

After we separate and went on our ways, right now we stumbled on the location where Siegfried, who he is a dragon slayer that slew the dragon Fafnir which it was a impressive feat on him, his status was somewhat injured but closer to critical. But since Elisabeth was awaked, she somewhat resembled to Baobhan, but she denies it. 

 ???: Are you an enemy?

Mash: No, were not your enemy, in fact, were the ones will going to save this singularity.

???: Is that so, but I'm already injured... 

Artoria: Hey, Morgan can you just heal him.

???: But these wounds are somewhat have cursed effect, so the only thing going to heal me is by lifting the curse by a Saint.

Y/n: I have a better idea.

Gudao: What is it?

I placed my hand on his wounds.

Y/n: Healing #20: Heal reversal!

It able to reverse its effects and heal instantly his wounds, making him surprised that how did he learn it.

Y/n: See it worked...

???: Thank you, stranger  and what is your name, and what are your plans.

Y/n: My name is Y/n Sparda and were come from a group called Chaldea, were trying to preserve humanity before the extinction, and here is the other master as well, Gudao...

Siegfried: I see, I'm not even surprised that you did it, but , I'll shall aid you and my name is Siegfried, I owe you one...

Y/n: No need to...

But the enemy servants are here as well.