Fight of Our Lives and Reaching Conclusion

3rd: Pov:

Mundus: So you took this form same as you're father when he fought me in 2 thousand years, you are and I can see in your eyes, deep and same as you're father's eye...

Y/n (Devil Trigger): Why my Mother?

Mundus: If you wanted it so badly, how about I made many of them...

Y/n (Devil Trigger): Silence!

Y/n Exploded his aura able to shatter stars from far away... He uses his Devil Sword Sparda and charged directly at Mundus and punching it to the point of creating shockwave able to affect the other Universes as well like the Human world and the Demon world... 

So much explosive power packed on Y/n's swing due to his transformation and Mundus punch that they back away

So much explosive power packed on Y/n's swing due to his transformation and Mundus punch that they back away... Mundus back away by travelling so fast, something at like Interstellar but beyond faster going quintillion same as Y/n, but he was able to catch up with him and fired a mana burst with devastating swing on his sword able to cause impact on Mundus damaging him... 

Mundus: Don't get cocky if I were you...

Y/n (Devil Trigger): Oh really coming from the guy who got sealed, If I were you, you should have done it a long time ago, killing me as a child...

Y/n uses Limbo clones but 40 of them had a same power as Y/n and durability which is really had for him. But Mundus Fired a beam that able to kill them but luckily Y/n and his limbo clones are immune to Concept erasure... All of them created a Supernova Light spear but It imbued with elements.. 

Each element has unique to one another, his flames so dense and potent can eliminate every existence by just touching and existing, Ice colder than Beyond sub zero temperature than can freeze abilities and entities, lightning can increase the pote...

Each element has unique to one another, his flames so dense and potent can eliminate every existence by just touching and existing, Ice colder than Beyond sub zero temperature than can freeze abilities and entities, lightning can increase the potency and can destroy everything on it's path, other one is infused with Black hole can collapse and swallow the galaxy while other is unknown element... Once it thrown to him, he was still unaffected even it somewhat explode way destructive, but it is still a scratch to him as a Godly being...