Visions of V Chapter 5: 10 years Later

This Story is based on DMC 3 Manga, or before DMC: 3 Dante's awakening, so enjoy the chapter... 

1 year later after Vergil's time in Fortuna:

As Y/n eating his pizza plus having a call from funeral director on the incident his working on other than that he still have his ps4 and xbox 1 on the lounge room, a jukebox, a old telephone on his desk, and his sword still thicker than it used t...

As Y/n eating his pizza plus having a call from funeral director on the incident his working on other than that he still have his ps4 and xbox 1 on the lounge room, a jukebox, a old telephone on his desk, and his sword still thicker than it used to be standing near on his desk...

Baobhan: Did my father had addiction to pizza, and there are many stacks of cardboard boxed at the back of his desk...

Gudao: I know only Y/n, that he ate few foods but this, 50 pizza!

V: Due to his depression, he ate many pizza all day all night, he almost got barely a sleep due to playing games, binging on TV but other that that he still merely fine...

Gudako: He almost become a Pizza hobo, he surely had a bad habit...

Artoria: Luckily he was changed, long after but even then its hard to pretty much solo all of his guilt mostly... But he had pretty much an appetite....

Salter: If he had that kind of appetite, we are going to always eat junk foods lately...

Romani: But then again, being just like him on the same page is really hard even you are a Son of Sparda... 

But as Y/n sit again on his desk with eating another pizza, his friend or old information broker before Morrison which is named Enzo. As he entered the shop, he shout out his name which is really loud... But Y/n feel really irritated but calm at the same time...

Enzo: Hey Tony, So you are ready for a new job and oh, oh the pizza card box  still didn't go to waste don't they, eh? But better be ready, that I have a new job just for you