Visions of V: Part 1 Where it Begins

This Chapter is all about Vergil's backstory will somewhat focused, Y/n will not for a while, because I wanted to have a certain character development, Some Novels or Manga like DMC 1 comics, DMC Novel, DMC 5 Before the nightmare and DMC 5 Visions of V. Y/n will include on this story but on a little bit, this is going to be a new arc before Mundus will be going to be a enemy in a next arc.  Why I wanted to have his backstory, to fully know why Vergil became a person who addicted to power but don't worry, I planed to be 3 to 4 or somewhat 5 special chapters and these are all canon to the main story itself. Sparda will included as well and Mundus.

But this only Chapter will be only on Sparda and Mundus.

3rd Pov.

On a snowy day on Antarctica, which is the base of operations called Chaldea, which they are the group of mages, servants who will cooperate in order to save humanity on extinction, right now there are most likely worried on the new enemy which was Mundus, they heard mostly that he's somewhat a godlike capable to warp space time and reality itself to the point he somewhat regained his powers after he was sealed by his general now an enemy to the race which was Sparda. Director Olga, Dr. Romani, Da Vinci, Gudao ,  Gudao and their servants as well. But for the other servants, they are somewhat on the cafeteria, only main and some new as well.

V have arrived including, Morgan, Artoria, Salter and Baobhan but Y/n decided to go with his own for a while but he is okay this time.

Olga: So, you're V, the hidden wizard who assisted Sparda, a long time ago but you look familiar.

Gudao: He's look like Kylo Ren but not wide.

V: For the last time, I'm not Kylo Ren, even though I'm look like one.

Jalter: So what's the fuzz on the meeting, If not I can leave...

Olga: Our next threat is Mundus, but we have to be ready if the base will going to be attack.

Dr. Roman: Without Y/n or V, Chaldea will not survived on the Singularity F when Lev attacked, the Chaldea will fail...

Olga: Regardless of what it is, we have to take care of it, The Mage Association didn't knew about what happened, which we are lucky, if they knew it about Y/n's identity or Gudao or Gudako, they will somewhat experiment them including Y/n benefiting them from their Organization. 

Cu Caster: What about on the other Mages, we still need to revive them.

V: Yes I can but we can still wait... But I able to Monitor Mundus fluctuate of his power, to say the least he can endanger the whole existence by his power, but don't worry I gave Y/n's tip to defeat him not repeating the same mistake where his father sealed him. But I'll tell you a story where it all began but all you read which is really false adaptation.

Baobhan: So where going back to beginning?

V: Like that but It is just the illusion I can create...

Da Vinci: If that's the case, it is important because we going to know what he's capable of doing and the background story of it.

EMIYA: And we will have an intel, and use it against him.

V: And Y/n knew about that story, only you guys didn't knew, so that's why he didn't join. Shall we begin.

Morgan: I think we should start...

As V created a illusion, which they are somewhat pure darkness which represents where it all began.

V: This world is pure darkness, meaning the world which before it existed which was infested by demons.