Visions of V Chapter 4: They shall know this Devil's Power!

Vergil: Who are you, and how do you know my name?

???: You are quite the fascinating one you see, you destroyed my artificial demon that I created for my research...

Vergil: And why did you worship my dad as a god...

???: You see, *grabs Vergil's Yamato*, your dad is a hero of this place, they believed him that he's a god that save the mankind from demons 2 thousand years ago... That's why I believed that researching, gaining the demonic powers makes you stronger... how about we you team up to the Order of the Sword, I promise you to gain more power...

Vergil: I don't need help... All I need is a power source...

But there are many Angelo have been made by this mysterious scientist and alchemist... They took the form with superior armor with angelic wings with sword that can kill demons...

As 5 Angelo's  charged that Vergil, He cut them off one by one with quick Iaido style and defeat them all

As 5 Angelo's  charged that Vergil, He cut them off one by one with quick Iaido style and defeat them all... But as the mysterious scientist charge at him using his demon form, Vergil Kick him and flying on the other side using enhancement 5.

 But as the mysterious scientist charge at him using his demon form, Vergil Kick him and flying on the other side using enhancement 5

???: How could it be, that's preposterous, how could It loose to one the likes of you...

Vergil: You forget that I'm a son of Sparda and you gain a power of a demon and you thought that you will going to beat me, how stupid human... Leave now before I kill you... I'll give you and escape hole, It will be a waste...

As he unsheathed his Katana and swing to the direction and it destroyed casually...

???: You will pay back for this don't you make mess with the Order of the Sword...

Vergil: As you wish...

He went to the power some like a generator where all demonic power was all the source, he absorbed it and gained more than enough to replenish his mana and multiplying his power 5 to 10 times...